At Last

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“baby wake up..we have to go at YG building early.. We have a meeting with papa YG” I heard a familiar voice, her voice that I want to hear every second of my life. Her sweet voice makes my day complete. I open my eyes to see the owner of the sweet voice. She’s staring at me while sitting in the bed beside me with a perfect and sweet smile.

 

“good morning.. dara!” I greeted her. “what did you call me? did I hear it right?” she said while standing beside the bed with her hands in her waist making an angry look. actually I want to she don’t like me to call her dara when we’re alone she just letting me to call her dara in front of camera and when we’re in public. I smile at her. “I just want to tease you. ok. I’ll greet you again. good morning ssandara!” I greeted her and teasing her again. she was about to walk outside but I jump off to the bed and caught her. i hug her from back and lean my chin in her shoulder.

 “oohh.. looks like my girlfriend is mad at me.. don’t get mad I’m just teasing you..” I hold her shoulder making her turn to face me. She’s looking at me now. Her stare I became weak in a second when she’s staring at me but I like it. I don’t like her to stare to others I just only like her to stare at me. “I love you babe.. I’m just teasing you coz you wake me up without a touch of your lips on mine.” I slowly put my palms in her chin caressing her lips with my thumb. I lean closer to her lips.

 

“yah! You two! Can you please hurry! We have a meeting with YG! We can’t be late.. you can continue that later you have lots of time..” Yeah! That’s bom she is really good in timing. Sometimes I think she has a sight that whenever we are about to kiss she will just pop out from nowhere and interrupts us.

 

“good timing huh! Can you let us kiss…for a moment! I need it! just a small kiss” I said while hugging dara. Smelling her scent she just finished preparing. She’s always the first one who wakes up early and finishes preparing herself first.

 

“yah! You stop being chaerin! Now move your .. go take your bath we’re going to be late!” bom said while trying to get dara away from me.

 

I kiss dara in front of bom I don’t care if she’s watching us. All I care is I need to kiss her before I take my bath and before I become insane. Bom got to used to it kissing dara in front of her since the day the we’ve been together again I always show my affection to dara even in front of bom and minzy but only in front of them. I want dara to feel that I love her so much and I want to her to feel my love in every possible way.

 

“ahh! You really a ert chaerin..I think it’s enough! Go take your bath” we broke our kiss coz Bom gets dara away from me.

 

“baby you should take your bath fast I’ll wait for you before I eat breakfast ok?” dara said while walking away from her room. yes! in her room. I slept in her room I also have clothes here and she also have clothes in my room although my room.

 

I step in the bathroom. While taking my bath I remember the night that changes my life for good, the night that everything’s fell into places.

 

Flashback

 

After the day that she told me she will forget me she means it. She’s starting to act normal and treat me like minzy or bom. I tried to tell her the truth I tried to explain myself to her but whenever I’ll talk to her alone there is always hindrances. It’s not bom. Actually she is helping me together with minzy but I guess it was my karma who plays the role of being a villain. They want me to feel the pain I give to dara. I’m suffering. And it gives me more pain seeing boys persuading her. Lots of fanboys are giving their best to catch dara’s attention they also send flowers and chocolates and lots of stuffs in our building for dara. Good thing we have dating ban if not I’m sure I killed them already. Even big bang member taeyang I know he likes dara. He really likes Dara the way he stares at dara I don’t like it.

 

I’ve been trying and never give up on Dara. I want us to be together again and no one can fight against it.

 

It’s Dara’s birthday.. I’m here in a jewelry shop finding a perfect gift for the perfect girl in the world. I will give this gift at the same time I will talk to her. It’s like a proposal if she can still be my girlfriend. I am busy looking for my gift. I arrived in an expensive jewelry shop. God! This place is nice at the same time the prices are “nice” too that can make you step out and run.

 

I’m busy looking at the jewelries then I saw a necklace. It’s has infinity design necklace and its pendant is like a combined letter “C” and letter “D”. The lady told me that this necklace has only 3 set in the world that’s why it’s expensive. Yeah! It’s really expensive but I don’t care I mean it’s for Dara and looking at this necklace I think it will be more beautiful if I will put it in her neck. I decided to buy this necklace. Oohh! My! I’m late! I’m too busy looking for her gift that I didn’t notice that I’m late.

 

“where is dara?” I ask Bom. as I arrived in our dorm. Actually dara’s birthday will be in an exclusive restaurant but since I’m late I go straight in our dorm knowing that dara will be here and I will give this gift to her.

 

“I don’t know” bom said. Her face is worried. “You don’t know? How come? You’re with her right? Did you call her? Where’s minzy?” how the hell she don’t know where is dara. “As we arrived in the dorm I put my things in my room then when I go to her room she’s gone and I don’t know where she is, she even left her phone again. Minzy is in her room I didn’t tell her that dara is missing again” I’m worried where is she? It’s been a long time since she leaves the dorm alone and not bringing her phone. Dara! Where are you?

 

Suddenly we heard someone is knocking at our door hard like the person whose knocking is in a hurry. Bom run and open the door. “dara! What happen again!!” bom shouted. Dara is wet but she’s not drunk what happen why dara is wet the worst part is she’s with lee min ho what the.. Why is she with him!!! “Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter