"my new sweetie"

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara didn’t notice that there is someone sitting already beside her and that person wipes her tears using her handkerchief. “is the view too lovely to make you cry?”.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“is the view too lovely to make you cry?” I look at the owner of this sweet voice. she’s staring at me while wiping my tears. I just let her to wipe my tears, I don’t know but I feel comfortable in what she’s doing.

 

“I don’t need to ask you if you’re ok coz I knew you’re not.” She said. I’m still staring at her. “is she not tired of wiping my tears?” I ask myself, this girl never stop wiping my tears softly. I feel warm in her hands.

 

“I can’t ask you to share what’s wrong coz we just met… but you can cry here” this little girl bravely put her arms around me and push my head a little making my head lay down in her shoulder.

 

I don’t know what’s inside this girl but when I lay down my head in her shoulder I cry harder. i let out all my tears that I keep on holding. “just let it out” she said while caressing my back.

 

As I finally drain my tears she wipes again my tears away and dries my face. “thank you” I said and smile at her. I’m really thankful that she’s here with me right now.

 

“at last you smile!” she said and smile widely at me. I giggle at her. she’s cute. She makes me feel good. “you’re really cute suzy” I said and pinch her cheek lightly. “you know my name?” suzy ask me with her red cheeks. I laugh at her. “of course I know”

 

“wow! Dara Park knows my name? wow! you’re too famous to know my name. how did you know my name?” suzy said. I can’t help but to laugh at her.

 

“it’s true that I’m busy but it doesn’t mean that I don’t have time to watch tv. I watch your performance and interview in INKIGAYO and that’s the time I got your name” I said and smile at her. she gasp. I knew why, it’s because in that interview she told that she’s my fangirl. “does it mean that you knew that….” she ducked her face to hide her blushed face. I was about to say something but her phone rings.

 

“hello…. Ok ok I’ll be right there…. Bye” she faced me after her phone call.

 

“it’s min. she told me that we will go now.” suzy said but still her blushed face are there.

 

“come unnie. I’ll accompany you to your friends. I want to make sure you’re fine”

 

“I’m ok here and besides I will not sleep in our dorm tonight. I prefer staying at the hotel”

 

“you want to sleep in our dorm tonight?” I gasp with her question. She’s smiling at me like she wanted me to say yes.

 

“thank you for the offer but I’m fine with hotel.” Her face suddenly turns sad.

 

“but hotel is dangerous if you stay at the hotel they might think wrong about you. I won’t let you sleep at the hotel. Sleep in our dorm instead”

 

“are you sure? You want me to sleep in your dorm?” she’s right. others might think wrong if I sleep at the hotel. I want to go home but it’s too far from Yg building.

 

“of course. I’m sure girls will be happy too just like me.” she painted a wide smile again in her face like she’s having a big chance that I will agree.

 

“ok. ok. I’ll go with you, but please tell them first and ask them if I can sleep in your dorm” I finally agree with her. I really don’t know what’s in her that makes me feel like this. also this is all I can do to her when she comforted me.

 

Suzy nodded several times and excitedly dials her friend’s number.

 

“hey fei! I have good news. Dara is sleeping in our dorm. she can sleep there right?........................ yeah! Dara, sandara park of 2ne1……………. I’m not kidding it’s true………… let’s meet at the entrance I’m with dara unnie now………………..ok ok bye” suzy face me and her smile not fading. I can’t help but to smile at her also.

 

“unnie! Come they’re waiting for us. Fei thought I’m just kidding but I know they’re excited.” Suzy hold my both hand helping me to stand up. She’s cute, she’s talkative, she’s nice and I like her.

 

“can we just take the other exit? I don’t want my girls to see me now.” suzy frowned at me but then nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy and I are here at the main entrance of the hotel waiting for their van. “unnie! They’re here” suzy said and pointed a white van in front of us. when the door opens I saw Suzy’s group mates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter