debt

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

“what’s with that smile?” bom ask me while eating. We’re here in her room and having our breakfast before we go at will.I.am’s place.

 

“today dara will go here. Did you forget that?”

 

“of course not I’ve been texting her all the time she’s not here. I know she’s on her way to the airport”

 

I continue eating but my smile didn’t fade away. I have lots of reason why I’m smiling like a fool. First, finally after 3 days of being apart from her later I can hug her, kiss her, and hold her. Second, I feel relieve that yoona can’t chase her here and dara will go far away from my yoona. Lastly, I miss her so much that if this will extend I am surely become insane.

 

I remember our conversation a while ago before she go to the airport.

 

---

 

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I look who’s the caller as I saw my girlfriend’s name I answer it fast.

 

“hello?”

“baby??Did I wake you up? I’m sorry baby. I’m just excited that finally in a few hours I will see you.”

“no… no… it’s fine. How are you? today you will be here. I miss you so much baby”

“I’m better than fine! I miss you too baby. when I got there you should pay me.”

“pay you for what?”

“you didn’t leave me enough kiss when you left me so I you better prepare yourself and later you will kiss me until your lips will surrender”

 

I smile. How wide? I don’t know! I think my smile forms from my left ear to the right ear. I’m too excited too. Even she won’t tell it I will surely kiss her until I don’t know.

 

“ok! but you better hurry coz I don’ know if I can still be sane before you arrive.”

“I will prepare now baby I don’t want to be late”

“ok. be safe always. I love you.”

“I love you too baby. you behave there! Don’t look at the other girls, you’re only mine. Did you understand?”

“you’re enough. I don’t need to look at the others. Hurry! I miss you soo much and I want you to hug and kiss”

“good! Ok. bye. I love you”

“I love you too bye”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter