untitled

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yes!” she said while grinning widely. I chuckle with her actions. “let’s sleep little girl you make my energy gone”

 

 

 

 

On the other side…

Same time…

 

 

 

“yoong!” Taeyeon called Yoona as soon as she arrives at the shooting place. Yoona just finished re-shooting her scene and give her an hour break. “here…” taeyeon give Yoona a medium size paper bag.

 

“our manager told me that you still didn’t eat dinner. What’s wrong? are you planning to kill yourself? It’s already 2 am and you still didn’t eat anything but juice?” Taeyeon nag Yoona. She’s worried with her. After her shooting she only have few hours to rest coz they still have schedules.

 

 

After letting out a deep big sigh Yoona look at taeyeon. “unnie.. I finished my schedule early coz I planned to go at Dara’s place and have dinner with her but I guess bad luck is on my side… coz they didn’t let me to have dinner with her” She stop and stare at the set where she will shoot her next scene and sip her juice.

 

“unnie I miss Dara soo much…” she continue. Taeyeon don’t know what to do. she knows Yoona’s feelings for Dara since the first time Yoona laid her eyes on Dara and as their oldest sister Taeyeon knows that she needs something to do to cheer her little sister.

 

“please eat the food I brought for you.” As taeyeon still thinking how she can cheer up Yoona she choose to say those words hoping that Yoona will obey her and as expected yoona just shook her head. Tayeon seeing Yoona like this makes her smile, coz she didn’t expect Yoona being like this, it’s only 2days since she last saw Dara and look at her now she acts like they broke up or what and at the same time worried. Worried that it may affect her health if she continue skipping her meals and working like a mad cow.

 

“ok…. since you don’t like to eat I’ll tell to our manager to put back your schedule for this day” taeyeon said while she’s busy texting with their manager. She texted their manager to let Yoona have this day to do whatever she wants to do since she worked too much these past few days, luckily their manager agreed and let Yoona.

 

“what do you mean unnie?” Yoona on the other side is curious and didn’t get what taeyeon told her. Her mind is being occupied of Dara’s face and how can she be with Dara.

 

“I texted our manager and ask him to give this day as your free day to do whatever you want to do, but because you don’t want to eat I’ll just tell him to put back your schedule for the whole day” Taeyeon said with her calm face but deep inside she’s smiling like an idiot knowing that yoona will immediately grab those bags with foods and she will eat as fast as she can.

 

“who told you I don’t like to eat?” as expected yoona grab her food and eat like a mad woman, like she’s one of the contestants on a eating contest.

 

“slow down young…” Taeyeon try to control yoona from eating fast. She’s afraid that her little sister will choke if she continue eating like that, but she’s failed controlling yoona as yoona wants to finish all her food, afraid that Taeyeon will take back what she told her. she already have plans for this whole day. Of course it has something to do with Dara, Dara, and Dara… all about Dara.

 

After Yoona finished eating she immediately ask the director to start her shooting so she can finish her taping, much more delight with the director he agreed and start shooting Yoona’s scenes. It only takes 5 hours to finish her scenes as Yoona do all her best to finish it as early as she can, she’s really excited to spend her whole day with her love of her life, Dara.

 

 

 

¤¤¤   ¤¤¤   ¤¤¤

 

 

 

Two bodies are still pressing with each other, feeling the warmth that they missed. When suddenly Dara’s alarm decided to interrupt and wake them up.

 

“urgghhh… Dara baby… could you please turn of your alarm it’s too noisy..” Chaerin said grumpily who’s her eyes are still closed. Instead of lifting her hand to turn off the alarm Chaerin chooses to hug more tightly Dara and buried her face at the neck of Dara, enjoying the scent that Dara have.

 

Dara can’t help but to smile at Chaerin’s actions. She can’t deny the fact that she misses this kind of Chaerin’s side that she used to experience during the time that she is with Chaerin. But… there is always the word BUT every time she’s in these feelings… of course it does it’s because she’s in a relationship with Yoona and she shouldn’t feel this kind of feelings.

 

“how can I turn it off if your hugging me like your life depends on me? And besides where can you find an alarm that is not loud enough to wake a sleepy head lie you huh?” Dara keeps on trying to turn off the alarm but she can’t move properly as Chaerin keeps on hugging her tightly causing her not to move properly.

 

Chaerin decided to loosen her hug and she reach the alarm and throw it away, causing the alarm to break into pieces. Dara’s eyes widen as she watch her alarm broke into pieces.

 

“you know Lee Chaerin you can’t just throw the alarm just like that… it has a switch where you can shut it off to stop it from ringing not by throwing it away” Dara nag Chaerin for throwing her alar. She stand from her lying position and walk towards her poor broken alarm and get all its pieces to throw it properly at the garbage bin inside her room.

 

“I’ll buy you another one later… oh! I’ll buy you 10 dozens of alarm later” Chaerin said with her sleepy tone. Her eyes are still close but she’s already awake, she’s just too lazy to wake up since it’s too early.

 

“what? 10 dozen? Why would you buy me 10 dozen of alarm? Are you planning to wake the whole Korea” Dara said popping her head a little from the bathroom. She’s actually starting to take her bath but she stop when she heard Chaerin. She can’t believe what Chaerin told her a while ago. She thinks that Chaerin starts to use some kind of drug that’s why she’s thinking like that now.

 

“I can’t believe you… you didn’t get my poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter