who is Gain?

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

I’m here sitting at the bench outside the house of my friend. I should be enjoying her party but I can’t, knowing that Yoona just confess to Dara last day and now Dara is with yoona, Bom said they will go at Yoona’s friend’s house.

 

“chaerin???” this voice interrupted my thoughts. That voice sounds familiar. I turn my head to look at the owner.

 

“gain??”

 

 


 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

Yoona asked me if I can go with her to her friend’s party, not only her friend but also SNSD’s friend. Today is the first day she gave me to think if I will allow her to court me, until now I’m not sure if I will let her or not.

 

Yoona is the person who’s always here for me during my pain days and until now she’s here for me, she never left me. Should I give her this chance? Should I let her to take away the pain? Should I move on and forget about Chaerin?

 

“dara???” I startle when I heard someone call my name. I turn my head. I smile when I saw who the owner of the voice is. “suzy!” I said. I spread my arms wanting to hug her. she whole heartedly let me hug her.

 

“unnie… I miss you” she said in between our hug.

 

“I miss you too… what are you doing here?”

 

We broke our hug. “eun mi is my cousin… how about you unnie?” she answer me and sit more comfortably beside me. I sip my drink before I answer her. “eun mi is SNSD’s friend and yoona ask me to go with her” I answer her.

 

“speaking of yoona… can I ask you something about her?”

 

At first I hesitate but in the end I let her ask me. I just nodded and signal her to ask me. “unnie? Is yoona courting you?” she asked me without looking at me and continue drinking her juice, coz she’s not allowed to drink any drinks with alcohol content.

 

I’m honestly shocked with her question. I don’t know where did she got that idea.

 

“you two look good together” she said when she notice that I’m not answering her.

 

“huh?” I turn and look at her. she look at me and smile.

 

“unnie… why don’t you give her a chance?”

 

“hehe… suzy… why did you think that yoona is courting me? you know that me and Chaerin are together right?”

 

“unnie… remember? Eun mi is my cousin, not only just a plain cousin but she’s my closest cousin, also she’s a close friend of yoona. This past few days my cousin ask me to live here for a while before she go back at US to continue her studies coz she really missed me. 3 days ago yoona go here to visit my cousin and that time I just arrive from my practice, I went to my cousin’s room and accidentally I heard their conversation. That’s the time I know that you and chaerin are not together now and yoona is asking my cousin to help her how to ask you to court you and she even told my cousin that she’s really in love with you.” she stop and stare at me. There’s no way to escape or to deny it. I look down and escape from her stare. I don’t know what to say.

 

She let out a big sigh. “unnie… I think yoona is the only person who can help you to forget the pain. try to give her a chance, I think it’s time for you to move on. i don’t mean that you use her but instead ask her to help you. She’s a good person and I know she will NEVER hurt you” she continue.

 

That’s it. I think Suzy is right. I should give it a try.

 

I lifted my head and face her.

 

I smile at her. “thank you… I think you’re right… I’ve been thinking about it and I think what you said helps me to get my answer” I said and hug her. This little girl she’s really an angel for me.

 

“unnie…I’m happy for you… just remember I’m always here for you and please tell me if you two are official” she laugh in between our hug.

 

“of course I… if you want I will bring yoona to your dorm just to tell you that we’re official” I said and laugh at her.

 

“really? Really? Of course I want” her eyes widen and her face brighten when she heard that.

 

Uh-oh… why I feel I’m trouble?. I Said inside my mind.

 

 

 

 

Gain’s POV

 

 

“Chaerin?” I said. I’m shocked to see her here. I’m not ready to see here. I always wanted to see her, to be with her but I don’t know what will happen when I see her. she’s too angry and I know it’s all my fault. Did she forgot who I am?

 

She look away from me and continue drinking. I sit beside her but not too near, I’m afraid she will push me at the pool.

 

I clear my throat before saying something, i want to get her attention. “why are you here? it’s cold here” I start, hoping she will answer me and we can talk properly.

 

I waited for her answer but none. She just con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter