special event

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3 months later…

 

2ne1 receives an invitation to a dinner with all KPOP girls at THE WESTIN CHOSUN HOTEL. This event is exclusive for KPOP girls only.

 

This event wants all the KPOP girls gather and get the chance to know each other and be close with them not only with their group mates. This is a good opportunity for 2ne1 girls since they are busy practicing and with their work. They don’t have the chance to be with other groups and get close to them.

 

Members are excited as finally they will have the chance to get along with the other groups that they just see whenever they have performances but didn’t have the chance to talk to them.

 


 


 

 

 

At the event…

 

 

“babe I’ll just go to the comfort room” chaerin whisper to dara. dara is talking with one of her friends from the Philippines over the phone. Dara stop talking with her friend for a while and look at chaerin. “ok. I’ll just follow after.” Dara said. chaerin just nodded at her, she leans at dara’s ears like she will whisper at dara but she just kiss her in her cheeks.

 

 

When chaerin step inside the comfort room she smile as she notice that she’s alone and if dara will go later she can have her kiss from dara. she face at the mirror and check herself. She always wanted to look nice especially in front of dara.

 

Suddenly the door opens, chaerin look at the door excitedly with her wide smile expecting it was dara, but the person who opens the door is far from dara. she knows this girl, she’s Son Gah In from brown eyed girls. Her smile fades away instantly after she saw the girl.

 

Gain stand next to her and look at herself in the mirror but chaerin notice that gain is stealing glances at her. chaerin just ignoring her.

 

“hi! Lee Chaerin right?” chaerin look at her through the mirror, she smile a little and nodded. “I’m Gain from Brown eyed girls” Gain offer her hand chaerin accepted it and shook their hands.

 

“I can’t believe this… I mean I’m your fangirl” Gain said while putting some lipstick. “thanks” chaerin simply answer her and blush a little.

 

After Gain put lipstick she face chaerin and start walking slowly near chaerin. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter