baby making process

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

un-edited and rush ...

 

hi @ loyal_chaera here's the update that you keep on asking. sorry it's kind a rush. i even didn't re-read it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And they made love all night and dawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ready for your prize?” Dara’s arousing voice echoed inside the room.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin can only nod as her tongue seems like accidentally swallowed by her.

 

Dara gave CHaerin lusty smirk and walk closer to her. Dara bend down until CHaerin’s eye level, “aren’t you curious what Minzy and I did the whole day?” Dara ask faking her disappointed face.

 

Chaerin gulp, “I uh… o---of c---course I…”

 

Dara press her pointing finger against Chaerin’s lips to stop her from her terrible stuttering, “then let me tell you what we do the whole day baby” She said.

 

Dara push CHaerin softly until the latter’s back is lying comfortably on the mattress. “let’s start with…” Dara started but paused as she starts undressing Chaerin until none left to cover CHaerin’s body. “… minzy taught me how to dance” Dara continued.

 

Chaerin stare at her with all the confusion she can have. She wanted to ask why she needs to ask MInzy to teach her.

 

‘I’m also a good dancer. She can ask me why Minzy?’

 

Dara return the stare but teasing is visible on her face. She knows what’s running inside CHaerin’s mind. She turn her back on Chaerin and grabs the nearest chair. It’s not the right time to explain and besides what will happen next will be her non-vocal explanation.

 

Dara extend her hand pointing it to the speaker and press the button that will make Chaerin go crazy.

 

Chaerin’s heart starts pumping fast when the song starts.

 

Dara on the other side is still facing her back on Chaerin.

 

 

Oh Baby, come to me little by little

 

Dara slowly stepping backward until she reach enough distance from the bed and chair.


No Baby, not too fast
The moon is bright tonight
Your moonlight shines on me
Your moonlight shines

 

Dara little by little sways her hips from left to right. She might not have the iest body but for Chaerin her body is y enough to make her body feel hot.

 

“baby don’t you dare move or we will stop here” Dara said but not looking at her girlfriend.

 

“d---deh” Chaerin answered. She’s too busy watching her girlfriend seducing her to answer properly. She knows that she needs to follow Dara or hell days will come.

 

Chaerin only wanted to come with lots of cums.

 

Dara’s hands running from her hips up to the side of her upper part of the body. “how I wish you’re the one touching me now” Dara said loud enough for her viewer to hear her. Her tone is still seductive.

 

 

“then let me”

 

Dara turn around.

 

Chaerin keeps on gulping. The way her girlfriend staring at her is really something. Her eyes covered with lust but at the same time love.

 

 

 

 

My eyes that are looking at you
Are filled with the starlight
Until this night is over
I’ll shine brightly, I’m your starlight

My shy trembling
My racing heart for you
I can’t hide it, no no no

 

Dara throws the rolling pin and let it rolls on the floor. She then starts un-buttoning her pastry chef uniform.

 

“wanna see what’s inside?”

 

Chaerin who’s almost drooling nod her head with an instant.


Now I’ll confess
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Softly touching lips
A kiss that sweetly melts like cotton candy
I’ll close my eyes for you
So I can only hear you, ooh

Gently come closer to me
My favorite moment
I’ll tell you
I’ll secretly tell you

 

Dara starts un-buttoning her uniform showing little by little body.

 

Chaerin is expecting that Dara is wearing some y or too revealing lingerie but with ! Dara is not wearing anything inside that uniform.

 

It was a sight to die for.

 

If only it’s not disgusting CHaerin probably let herself drool in front of Dara.

 

 


As I’m held in your dreamy and warm embrace tonight
I wanna whisper
From me to you, I’ll tell you

The pain I’ve hidden away until now
Has all disappeared
I’m weak and soft-hearted
But I’ll strongly embrace you

It’s like my heart
Has fallen into a mysterious magic spell
I wanna show you
Before the day is over

Your soft lips
A kiss that softly melts like caramel
I’ll close my eyes for you
Yeah baby it’s for you yeah

Gently come closer to me
My favorite moment
I’ll tell you
I’ll secretly tell you

 

As Dara done removing her uniform she sat on the chair. She cross her legs and  only give Chaerin her s as the free view.

 

“can you not cross your legs?” Chaerin ask hoping that Dara will give her simple request.

 

But as expected Dara refuse.


As I’m held in your dreamy and warm embrace tonight
I wanna whisper
From me to you, I’ll tell you

I’ve never felt this before
This new feeling that shakes up my body
My heartbeat
I feel like I’ve become a little girl

It’s just you and me right here
Our own special dream

Gently come closer to me
My favorite moment
I’ll tell you
I’ll secretly tell you

 

Dara let herself being carried with the song.

 

Slowly she starts to move.

 

She un-crossed her legs and open it to give Chaerin the sight that she wanted to see.

 

Chaerin can clearly see the juices flowing on Dara’s slit.

 

She wanted to run and it until her is clean.

 

It’s such a waste that the juices only flows without any place to go.

 

And is definitely the right place.


As I’m held in your dreamy and warm embrace tonight
I wanna whisper
From me to you, I’ll tell you

Come to me once more
My favorite person
I’ll tell you
I’ll secretly tell you
As I’m held in your dreamy and warm embrace tonight
I wanna whisper
From me to you, I love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“now let’s start the story telling”

 

Chaerin wanted to explode. The way Dara seduced her with her dance, stare, actions, and voice make her almost come and now here she is standing at the end of the bed totally telling her that she will tell story.

 

“baby, I know you love to tell stories but this is not the right time” Chaerin complained. She’s frustrated and it clearly shows on her face and voice.

 

Dara looks down and pout, “but I want to brag how I learned to bake

“ She said and plays with her s, rolling it in between her fingers making it hard. Chaerin’s breath hitched. “I know and believe me baby I really wanted to hear your new experience but this is not the right time. We can talk about it later” Chaerin reasoned out with much difficulty.

 

The more they talk the more Dara plays with her s. She’s now pulling and rolling her s against her palm. “but… baby I really wanted to tell you this now”

 

Dara stops playing with her s much to CHaerin’s delight. It’s not like she don’t like to watch her girlfriend doing that but because she wanted her doing all the ‘play the s’ part.

 

Chaerin thought that the miseries in her life will end now and Dara will place herself on top of her but ohh boy she’s wrong. Because Dara slowly runs her hand down to where the junction of her legs is.

 

“baby promise after this we will talk. You can tell me all the stories you know even kid’s stories and I’ll listen…” Chaerin paused when her eyes caught Dara’s hand running up and down on the top of her sensitive part. “ it… fine tell me your story so we can go with the main business” Chaerin gave up.

 

 

 

Dara’s eyes twinkled like stars in the sky but there’s one more… from her cute angelic expression it turns out with naughty devil look.

 

“let’s start our story telling time” Dara crawls and stops as she placed herself on top of lying Chaerin.

 

“ahhh…” CHaerin uncontrollably moans.

 

Dara’s lower part just kissed Chaerin’s.

 

Dara moves a little to ‘re-position’ herself. “Baby…”

 

“mmm… !” Chaerin keeps on as Dara keeps on moving her lower part. “Minzy and I went to this school where I can learn how to bake”

 

Chaerin close her eyes trying to control herself from coming in no time.

 

“you know… for our future. I want to be a good wife for you. There’s this bread that really caught my attention. You know what it is baby?” Dara ask. Her face shows the innocence but her body tells the other way.

 

Dara’s lower part occasionally moves in every way she can and of course with a little pressure.

 

Chaerin bit her lower lip, continuously swallowing her moans. She needs to show to Dara that she’s tough.

 

Dara stare at CHaerin waiting for the answer, “baby?” She called CHaerin when she got nothing as answer.

 

“ahhh…” Chaerin let out a loud moan as Dara press her lower part and move up when she asked her. “w---what… ! Is it?”

 

Chaerin close her eyes again and didn’t notice the playful smirk painted on Dara’s face.

 

“raisin bread baby”

 

“what’s good with that bread? It’s just a common bread” Chaerin commented. She finally calmed down her ranging hormones and thanks to that raisin bread.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter