you're mine ~ i'm yours

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ring… ring..

 

I heard dara’s phone rings. She immediately grab and answer her phone. “babe who’s that?” I ask her as she finishes the call and take a sit beside me to continue her food. “it’s YG he told me that I will be the female lead with taeyang’s new MV and I should start my dancing lessons for the MV also I need to listen to the song later.. also he told me that be ready tomorrow we will start filming for 2ne1tv season 2”

 

“wow! You’re lucky to be the lead role.. I wish I would be in your place” bom said while smiling widely. We all know that bom likes taeyang she’s a big fan of him. “why don’t you tell YG that you will replace me” dara said with a little tone of annoyance. She’s not annoyed with bom but with the news that she will be the lead role in taeyang’s new MV

 

“why you don’t like to be the lead role?” I ask her.

 

“I like but not with taeyang.. I don’t know why they pick me to be the female lead. Also taeyang is too playfull and it make me a little annoyed with his jokes..”

 

“unnie.. his just like that with the girls he likes..” minzy said. my blood it’s boiling hearing that taeyang has a big possibility that he likes dara making my blood boils.

 

“hey! Stop that.. don’t you remember.. chaerin is here..” bom said and gives minzy a slap in her shoulder.

 

“ooHH I’m sorry chaerin unnie.. I’m just telling the truth.. he acts different with dara unnie compare with us..the way he smile, the way he stare at dara unnie is different  he’s too playfull he likes to tease dara unnie.. and it’s his way to show his affection to a noona he likes” ok! now I’m full load with jealousy. Dara will have practice with taeyang always because of the MV what will I do?

 

“I said you stop! Look at chaerin now! she looks like she will kill taeyang because of jealousy!”

 

“baby?”

 

“oohh.. yes?”

 

“what’s wrong?”

 

“nothing..let’s hurry we need to go practice”

 

After we finish our food we headed at YG building.

 

“girls.! I need to go papa YG to listen the song. He’s expecting me now” dara said as we enter our practice room. “baby? I’ll go back immediately.. don’t miss me too much ok?” she said and pecked on my lips. Good thing we’re the only one’s here in our practice room. my jealousy that I’m holdig shrunk down when she pecked on my lips. “girls! Please take care of my baby while I’m not around.. I’ll just need to meet papa YG..” she waved and walk outside or room.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

AArrgghh! I guess why they choose me as the female lead. As I enter the room I saw YG oppa together with taeyang. I make a bow as I saw YG oppa and take a sit.

 

“dara you listen to this song” YG oppa plays the song in his laptop. This song will be the one i will participate as the female lead. Ok. now I know why they choose me. I think it fits me.

 

“dara. you will be having dance lesson for this song. This MV will have some y steps unlike your choreography in your MV’s so you better start practicing with taeyang ok?” what!!! I mean!! what???? What the.. why y??? Why is it to be like this?

 

“I will do my best” I smile but deep inside I’m not happy. why! Why! Is this happening to me?? “also tell the girls meet me later or I will go to your practice room to talk about your schedule”

 

“hey! Noona!” taeyang calls me. he runs towards me and walk with me. “ so we will be practicing together.. hmm sounds good! When we’ll start?” he ask me. he put his arms around my shoulder making me feel uncomfortable. “I don’t know.. I still have schedule you should start I’ll just catch up” I said. I want to remove his arms but it will looks rude so even I’m not comfortable I just let him.

 

“I’m sure I will be enjoying making this MV because of you” he’s smiling at and he removes his arm around me. I guess he notices that I’m not comfortable. Good!“I should go first my girls are waiting for me and I should tell them what YG said” I walk faster. I don’t like to listen to him. “wait! Noona! I’ll drop you there before I go to our practice room” he walks faster.

 

“hi!” taeyang greeted them. “hey! What brings you here?” bom ask taeyang as we enter the room. “I just drop by dara noona.. I have to go.. bye”

 

“dara noona.. I can’t wait to dance with you..” he said before he leaves the room. he also gives me his best smile that girls wanted to see especially bom but not me. I only want to see chaerin’s smile.

 

I saw chaerin sitting on the bench. I think they just finish dancing and they are currently having their break. I walk at her direction. I take a sit but not in the bench but in her lap. I like sitting here feeling her warm body against mine.

 

“hey.. baby.. are you tired? You want massage?” I ask her while sitting in her lap. She wraps her arms around my waist and lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter