bitter sweet

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Woohh! Finally I’m done with this chapter.

I told you I’ll update today! :)

 

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

I need some encouragement. Can you give me some encouragement?

 

 

@cornNbearbrick: keke I’m not frustrated about the tease but more like frustrated if the readers will like every chapter I’m posting or every tease.

 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS WAR!

 

I declare the war!

 

After picking the paper and Dara told us what her team will be doing Jia and Fei run to her and throw theirselves to my girlfriend, hugging her like she’s my rilakkuma. I hate it.

 

And what’s worst is, Dara let them hug her and to add Jessica who waited for the two to broke the hug and hug Dara just by herself. Selfish.

 

THIS IS REALLY WAR!

 

I’m JEALOUS ok?

 

There’s nothing to deny. I’m JEALOUS.

 

Their hug is too sweet to my taste.

 

Too much closeness. They can hug with a little space between them but why they need to glued their bodies on Dara?

 

 

“good thing I know how to cook. What do you want to eat unnie?”

 

“anything Jia, I’ll eat everything you cook” Dara said and smile sweetly at Jia but not before smirking at me.

 

Soooo… this is your plan.

 

Ok.

 

I’ll launch my MAKE DARA JEALOUS plan.

 

You think you’ll win this time?

 

I’ll make you jealous and make sure you’ll crawl to me, begging to touch you.

 

Fighting Chaerin!

 

Plan starts now.

 

“shall we go now?” I interrupted their overly-happy conversation. Dara just smirk at me. Does she really love to smirk? “yes! I’m itching to go buy groceries with Dara unnie” Fei claps her hands like a sea lion on a show. “me too!” Jia agreed. “me three! Let’s go! Adios Chaerin and friends!” Jessica said and grabs my girlfriend’s hand and drags her to the van that’s waiting for us. The two just follow them like little puppies that keeps on wiggling their little tails.

 

They didn’t even wait for our response and that girlfriend of mine didn’t even give me kiss or even a FLYING KISS. I can catch her kiss if she really can’t give me the lip-locking-kiss.

 

 

 

“hey” ga-in called me. I was a little startled when I see her standing beside me. It’s too close.

 

Danger Zone.

 

“yes?”

 

I step back a little but not too obvious. She’s still ga-in. The girl who ruined my peaceful life with Dara and my childhood friend.

 

She smile a little. “I think we should go too” I nodded at her and walk to where Bom and minzy are, I need to set boundaries. “unnie let’s go” I said and we walk to our van. We still took the same position inside the van, the only difference is ga-in is now sitting on dara’s place.

 

We are the team cleaners. We will go straight to Bom and Minzy’s dorm to clean first and later after eating we’re also the one who will clean everything. Lucky them. They’ll just go to buy groceries and they will cook and most of all they can spend time with Dara.

 

I want to be with her. I know it sounds too much but what can I do? I always want to have her near me. I can think properly if she’s with me. If she’s not with me or near me I can’t think properly, my mind will just think about her. Her. Her. Her.

 

Then I heard my phone indicating that I receive text. I slide my finger on the screen only to find Bom unnie’s name. I frown a little and look at her at the back. Bom unnie just smile at me and signaled to read her text.

 

 

~beware with your actions Chaerin. I don’t want to see Dara hurt again. I just want to remind you but I’m trusting you~

 

I forgot Bom unnie is very observant person. She can always read our actions. She’s like a psych. I guess being with them for 6 to 7 years can make us easily read each other’s actions, sometimes no need to say it thru words because actions are better than words. We can understand each other without talking.

 

I quickly tap on the screen and compose a message for her.

 

~I know unnie, don’t worry. I won’t do anything that can hurt Dara. You know how much I love her~

 

~ok stop it there missy. I don’t want to read any sweet message from you to Dara. Your giving me a tsunami goosebumps~

 

I chuckle at our eldest member. She surely our eldest but youngest when it comes to attitude just like Dara, but they always told me that when it comes to our relationship Dara is the matured one. They say that I’m too spoiled and they keep on telling Dara to stop spoiling me but of course Dara won’t listen to them and just keeps on spoiling me.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“hey babe” Jessica called me. “yes?”

 

“chaerin is jealous when those two hugged you a while ago” Jessica pointed our two new family member with her thin lips. I just chuckle when I remember the way Chaerin look at us. She’s glaring.

 

She’s definitely jealous.

 

“I know and that’s my plan. Make her jealous” I answered. “is it because of the punishment?” Jessica move closer to me so that the two girls sitting in front won’t hear us.

 

I sigh a little. “not only that”

 

“what else?”

 

“ga-in. I’m scared. I suddenly remember the pain she caused. I can still remember the scene. She’s part of the family now. She’s the same ga-in who broke us apart. I’m afraid babe. I’m afraid she might break us apart again. I want Chaerin to get jealous so she won’t have time to think of anything else but to guard me all the time”

 

Jessica didn’t say anything but she went closer and put her arm around my shoulder and hug me. I lean my head on her shoulder facing the crook of her neck. “do you think ga-in can break us again?”

 

Jessica hold my right hand with her free hand and intertwine our fingers. “no babe. She can’t. She won’t. No.” She answered and kiss my head.

 

I just nodded and close my eyes.

 

I might look fine but deep inside I’m not.

 

I may smirk at her and a while ago but it doesn’t mean that I’m fine, because I’m not. I’m scared. For me ga-in is still a big threat for us. I’m not done with my secret affair with Yoona yet ga-in is here giving me all the fears.

 

Chearin… will you still love me when you find out that I’m with Yoona? Or you’ll leave me and choose ga-in?

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“why they’re taking so long?” I ask myself while staring at the door in front of me.

 

Bom flicks my forehead three times. “Chaerin they’re buying groceries for our dinner and for our small party. You don’t expect them to get back here with in 1 hour right?” I rub my forehead and face bom unnie. I hope it won’t get red. She’s still bully as ever. I glance at the door beside me hoping to hear the sound of punching security code or the sound of doorbell. “it’s been 3 hours and 35 minutes. They should be here. We’re already done cleaning”

 

“Oh my god Chaerin seriously? When you and Dara go to the market you always took 6 hours before arriving. Minzy and I almost die due to starve always” Bom said and put her hands on her waist.

 

“it’s different.” I argued.

 

‘what’s the difference?”

 

“because I’m with dara!”

 

Bom smirked at me. A dirty smirk.

 

What’s with the smirk today? Why they love to smirk?

 

“soo you’re throwing tantrum not because they’re still not here but because you’re jealous. Am I right Lee Chaerin or Am I right?” Bom keeps on wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

 

“what’s with the choices unnie? It’s the same” I answered but not her question

 

Bom unnie didn’t answer me and just stare at me waiting for me to spill the truth. I deeply sigh. “fine. I’m jealous. How can’t i? Jia and fei keeps on showing their excessive admiration to Dara. They keep themselves too close with my Dara not to mention Jessica, she’s too touchy too.” I said and stare at the door hoping that the door in front of me will open any moment.

 

 

“hello dara-yah!”

 

I look at Bom the moment I heard her saying my girlfriend’s name. I can’t hear her voice. Why did I not think of calling her? Aish! Pabo Chaerin.

 

“ok because Chaerin here is having her tantrum because you’re still not here.”

 

“…”

 

“ok I’ll tell her and hurry and pacify her arasso?”

 

“…”

 

“bye”

 

“unnie what did she told you?” I ask Bom unnie after ending the call. “They’re on their way here and Dara told me that she have something for you” Bom said and wink at me before leaving me alone in front of the door.

 

Dara have something for me?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter