testing the limit part 1

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“unnie what are you doing here?” I ask Bom unnie the moment I open the door after checking the INTRUDERS on the security screen.

 

Really? Why do they need to intrude at this moment? They can bother us tomorrow morning. We have lots of days to go why now? Why? Dara and I still have war to fight.

 

I’m also just starting to eat!

 

 

“we’re gonna spend the night here in your dorm” Bom unnie answered me and push me a little so they can enter our dorm.

 

 Jessica, Jia, Fei, Ga-in and Minzy enters our dorm following Bom unnie. She even gave them house slippers without asking me if she can, good thing she gave them the slippers for visitors not the one were using because I don’t want anybody borrows my things even if it is only slipper.

 

“what do you mean spend the night here?” I ask just to make sure one thing. Sleep over.

 

I keep on following Bom unnie and the rest. “were having sleep over Chaerin-ah” Bom unnie answered and invited our new family members to sit comfortably on our couch and help themselves to settle their things in the living room.

 

“girls start setting our sleeping bags” Bom unnie gave them instructions and they obediently follow her.

 

I grab Bom unnie’s arm and drags her to the kitchen. We need a serious talk. “unnie when did you decide to sleep over here?” I ask in a leader tone.

 

Bom unnie roll her eyes. “just now.”

 

“why didn’t you ask us first?”

 

To be honest I’m starting to get irritated. Bom unnie should ask me first before bringing them here. She knows that I don’t like strangers here in our dorm. They might be not a total stranger but still they are and besides Ga-in is here. I’m afraid she might do something bad that will give problem to us. We still have the ‘YOONA PROBLEM’ and I don’t want another problem.

 

“it’s a surprise and it’s not that bad to have sleep over with our new family member chaerin”

 

“but unnie…”

 

Bom unnie held up her hand. “no buts Chaerin and besides we’re already here you can’t tell them that pack their things again because we didn’t inform you first before going here. That’s rude Chaerin, just enjoy ok?”

 

I wanted to answer Bom unnie but I stop the moment I hear Dara’s voice.

 

Shoot! She’s still clueless.

 

 

 

 

“come baby baby, come come baby, come come, baby baby, come come” Dara sings her part slowly with seductive voice just like how she sung it on our japan tour.

 

If I’m a man there’s no doubt that I’m having throbbing crotch right now.

 

Dara doesn’t know that we have visitors that will sleep over in our dorm and I’m having an idea that she’s doing it because she’s seducing me just for revenge.

 

Not waiting for long Dara slowly emerge from her room wearing only pale pink low v-cut lingerie showing her smooth shoulder with the length up to her middle thigh showing her y legs. Her hair already dried but messed up that looks like she had just woken up after a long making love session. To add that the lingerie she’s wearing has this thin fabric that can make the viewers see what she’s hiding inside the lingerie.

 

Dara is getting older by days passing but her face is getting younger, just like now her bare face is much much more beautiful than our debut days. I’m starting to think that she’s our fans youth or the cosmetic products she’s modeling has spell that whoever bought it will add their youth to Dara.

 

 

“come baby baby, come come baby, come come, baby baby, come come” Dara continue singing her part and now slowly walking near to my place with her seductive stare. She doesn’t need to talk. The way she’s staring at me is pure seduction. Dara even run her fingers on her hair from front to the back of her head, just like what I’m always doing.

 

Dara stops walking when she finally reach me and wrap her arms on my neck. I of course automatically wrap my arms on her waist pulling her closer to me. Half of my consciousness knows that we’re not alone but half of it just wanted to show them that Dara is mine and also I’m starting to lose my consciousness. “I said come baby but why you’re not coming to me baby?” Dara bit the side of her lower lip and stare at me with full of emotions.

 

“I … uhhh.. baby…” I bit my lip inside to control my hormones and do some reckless action.

 

“ehem Dara Chaerin.” Bom unnie cough a little and I’m thankful that she did that because I honestly don’t know how to get out in this position and situation.

 

Dara in her ninja skills broke our hug and face at Bom unnie with me on her back. “bommie? What are you doing here?” She ask not bothering to cover her chest part even Bom unnie keeps on stealing glances on it. Dara is proud of what she have and she’s contented with it, that’s one of my million reasons why I love her and proud of her.

 

Bom unnie walk closer to Dara. “nice lingerie Dara-yah” Dara blush and glance at me. “Chaerin bought it for me” She then chuckle shyly.

 

Bom unnie smirk at me and look back at Dara. “no wonder it’s a little too y. It’s because Chaerin bought it for you”

 

“What do you mean bommie? Actually it’s one of my favorites, its comfortable and of course because Chaerin gave it to me.” Dara answered.

 

“of course it is. Besides that your lingerie is surely expensive because your Chaerin loves to spoil you and she can have an easy access to your body that’s why it’s comfortable right Chaerin-ah?” Bom unnie ask me in a teasing way but also in a mocking way.

 

What can I do? I love buying things for Dara. I love spoiling her. I love the feeling that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter