End of like a date

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We’re still here in our table eating, laughing, talking, and teasing each other while waiting for Bom and CL. Dara said within 30 to 40 minutes they will be here.

 

“dara can I ask you something?”

 

“sure what’s that seohyun?”

 

“I hope I won’t offend you with my question… uhhmm but are you open to a same relationship?” to be honest I’m shocked with seohyun’s question but a part of me is glad. Now I will know if I have a chance or none.

 

“yes.” my eyes widen and my jaw drop with her answer. I can’t believe this. it mean… I have a chance to have her since she’s open with this kind of relationship.

 

“there’s nothing wrong with having a same relationship if you really love each other right? and for me it’s fine with me if I’m involve with this kind of relationship as long as we love each other… gender is not important” dara continue answering seohyun’s question.

 

“right… how about you yoona?”

 

“uh? Me? oh! A agree with dara” I look at her and when I look at her she’s smiling at me. I feel relieve, I have a chance that she can be mine coz gender is not important to her but love.

 

“unnie… buy me cotton candy..” minzy cling at dara’s arms and act like a little girl.

 

“aigoo… stop that minkki.. ok ok .i’ll buy just stop that hahaha”

 

“let me buy it dara” I said. my god here I am again I want to pay for her again.

 

“no! yoona… just sit there.” She said and walk away. when she came back she was with a 2 guys, one is holding a small fountain and the other one holding a tray full of fruits, marshmallow and other snacks.

 

“minkki here’s your cotton candy” she said as she gave the cotton candy to minzy. The other guy starts to set up the fountain, after a few moments the fountain starts.

 

“where did you order this unnie?”

 

“beside the cotton candy stand… come let’s start eating this. hmmm yummy!” I smile at dara’s action. She’s rubbing her palms against with each other and her lips.

 

We start eating fruits and dipping it in the chocolate fountain. “dara wait” I said and get my handkerchief inside my purse and start wiping chocolate beside her lips. While I’m wiping her lips my hand is shaking but I control it really hard for dara not to notice it.

 

I can’t stop staring at her pink and soft lips. If only I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter