Meet up

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

“Baby can you spell jealous?” dara said to chaerin while they’re walking back where their friends are waiting. “why did you forgot how to spell it? I thought you’re good at spelling?” chaerin said as she put her arm around dara.

 

“please baby spell it”

 

“ok ok… J-E-A-L-O-U-S” chaerin spelled it but dara just laugh at her. chaerin frowned. “baby you’re wrong…”dara said in between her laugh.

 

“then tell me what’s the correct spelling.”

 

“the correct spelling of jealous is L-E-E-C-H-A-E-R-I-N hahaha” dara spell it the wrong way just to tease chaerin. “ahh… so that’s how you spell it coz I’m jealous..”

 

“ahuh” dara said and laugh. chaerin remove her arm and pretend she’s mad at dara. “oohh! My baby is mad.. I’m just teasing you baby” dara said as she clings into chaerin’s arms. “if you continue being mad at me I’ll…..”chaerin look at dara waiting for her to continue.

 

“you’ll what?” chaerin ask dara. “I’ll kiss you here” dara said. “then do it… if you do it I’ll forgive you” chaerin said. dara gasp as she thinks that it’s not good that she told chaerin she will kiss her. dara look around and after making sure that there are only less people in their place she pecked on chaerin’s lips. “so… ?” dara said.

 

“hmmm… ok counted I’m not mad but you owe me lots of kiss” chaerin said and put her arms back around dara’s shoulders. Dara just smile at her.

 

“dara! chaerin! Why you took so long?”bom ask them as she runs towards their direction. The others girls follow bom. “I don’t know with dara. she took so long inside the comfort room” dara whisper at chaerin “coz I’m busy kissing you that’s why we took so long” chaerin just smile with her blushed face as she remembers what they do inside the comfort room.

 

“dara what did you do that took you so long?” bom ask dara. dara just winked at her. “aarrgghh! Dara!!! ok. I get it” bom said as she already knows what is the reason why they took so long. Three other girls are just exchanging glances at each other as they don’t get what they are talking.

 

“chaerin come with me” yoona grabs chaerin’s wrist. “we will follow you guys” yoona said a she leads chaerin walking away from them “chaerin you’re super close with dara right? and you know what she likes and what she doesn’t like right?” yoona ask chaerin. Chaerin just nodded at her. “yeah I know what she likes and that’s me not you.” chaerin said to herself.

 

“why?” chaerin ask yoona while watching her getting something inside her paper bag that she’s been holding. “you think dara will like it?” yoona said and show chaerin a pink jacket with a rabbit ear in the hood and at the back dara’s name is printed but instead of dara or sandara they put dara-tokki with a rabbit ear on top of it, also it has a tail of rabbit at the lower back of the jacket.

 

Chaerin just nodded after she saw the jacket. She instantly felt something inside of her. she also start asking herself why yoona bought dara a personalized jacket. That jacket is pretty and she knows dara will like it so much. She’s also afraid that if yoona will give it to her she will kiss her again because of happiness but she needs to trust dara.

 

“really? I really hope she likes it. I love seeing her smile” yoona said and smile, chaerin looks at her then yoona looks away as she wanted to hide her blush. Chaerin’s suspicion becomes clearer as she saw yoona blushing and with her actions towards dara.

 

“let’s go back” chaerin painted a fake smile to yoona. lots of questions are playing inside chaerin’s mind. “yeah! By the way thank you chaerin” yoona smile at chaerin while walking back to their friends.

 

 

---

 

 

As they arrive they decided to go at the 4D theatre. Chaerin sits in the middle of dara and yoona. yoona feel sad as dara don’t sit beside her.

 

As the movie starts yoona feel scared because of the movie. She doesn’t have choice but to cling at chaerin’s arms. Chaerin who is holding and playing with dara’s hand is shocked when she felt yoona clings to her arm. Chaerin wanted to remove her arm because she’s jealous because of her but she felt yoona is shaking badly because of the movie.

 

“It’s ok yoona. you should’ve told us that you’re scared with this kind of movies” chaerin said as she put her left arm around yoona to calm her. yoona buried her face at chaerin’s chest she doesn’t care what will chaerin think of her she’s too scared.

 

 

 

On the other hand…

 

 

Dara continue glancin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter