chapter 54

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

random update :)

 

hello catrine_GZB here's the update... another update will be posted tomorrow or the next day. i just need some inspiration :)

my apologies for posting this late. i had a very busy schedule that's why..

 

kindly share your thoughts :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*CRASH!!!!*

 

A sound of tires forcefully stopping from rotating trough its pipes and screws can be heard at the busy streets of Jeonju.

 

“Chaerin!!!!”

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Before the accident

 

“are you sure you don’t want to go outside?”

 

“yep! I just want to spend our ‘alone time’ here without fearing someone will notice us and spread the news and then *bam!* we’ll be the headlines tomorrow”

 

Dara laugh at her girlfriend’s antic. Yoona called her last night asking her permission if she can go to their place and watch some movie. She said she missed Dara so much and wanted to spend time with her the latter of course agree with the plan and now they’re making their plan real.

 

“baby girl what do you want to watch? This.. this… this or this?”

 

Dara is somehow used to her girlfriend’s different endearments for her. It’s like Yoona wanted to call Dara with all the endearment in the world and if possible she wanted to gather it all and make it as one but it’s too long than cooking a turtle’s shell.

 

Dara again laugh at her girlfriend as she saw the case of the movies that Yoona showed her. It shows that all the DVD’s are the same.

 

“Yoong it’s all the same. Why you need to buy 4 copies of DVD with the same movie inside?”

 

“hehe… nothing” the doe eyed answer her dearest girlfriend with different smile on her face but didn’t let it noticed by Dara. “let’s start watching” the taller girl diverted the topic before everything goes into mess.

 

Dara nodded and watch her girl setting up the movie. ‘please be more patient to me’

 

“ok! all done!” Yoona sit beside her girlfriend and put her arm around her. Dara occasionally feed Yoona who is too happy to her taste. “why are you more than happy by just watching the movie?” she asked Yoona suspiciously but received a shrug as an answer.

 

Dara stop feeding Yoona and just stare at her watching the overly happy girlfriend sticking her eyes on the screen. Yoona noticed that her baby girl stop feeding her and decided to look at her side where her girlfriend is eyeing her suspiciously.

 

“why bebe girl?” she asked innocently.  “you’re weird” Yoona just chuckle and hug Dara side wards and continue watching but didn’t forget kiss her girlfriend’s lips.

 

 

The movie their watching is now on its almost peak where the lead actress is on her way to the castle to marry the man she doesn’t love leaving the owner of her heart.

 

“you should’ve told Fiona that you love her not sending her to that shorty”

 

“really Yoona? You’re getting mad over a fairytale?”

 

“why? Shrek loves Fiona and Fiona loves Shrek but what? Jumping into conclusion occupies them and now what? They’re separating.” Yoona answered frustratingly. Sure this movie is giving her these mixed emotions. She can’t accept the fact that Shrek jump into conclusion by just eavesdropping without having confrontation. It’s too… uhhh.. it’s too right?

 

Dara can only smile warmly at her girlfriend and continue her role… feeding her girlfriend while watching. Having a shikshin girlfriend will surely put almost all your attention on feeding part than watching.

 

‘I’m lucky to have her. I should start to appreciate her more than I’m giving her now’

 

They continue watching movie when suddenly the flat screen stops playing the movie and shows only black color. “what happened?” dara asked.  She look at Yoona but the latter is just smiling like a creep.

 

‘what’s she’s up to now?’

 

Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter