Chapter 52

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

just random update before i go to sleep :)

chaera? soon... :)

sleepy -_- good night

 

 

 

 

 

“good morning..” a very hyper bunny jumps in the kitchen, startling the corn lover who is busy preparing some simple breakfast.

 

“good morning to you too dara. What’s with the hyper mood?” Bom turn her body facing the hyper dara who is pouring some dark liquid inside the pink mug eyeing her suspiciously.

 

It turns out that Bom woke up early and decided to wake Dara in a very ‘nice’ way… jump into Dara and squeeze her to death but her plan back fired her as she saw two bodies lying on the bed sharing each other’s warmth under the thick blanket.

 

It gives Bom waves of questions in her mind. She wanted to walk closer to check and to answer one of many questions inside her mind…. ‘did they share too much warmth again?’ but she fully stop herself doing this as she’s afraid that the answer might ruin her eyes… or not so eyes.

 

‘Ask Dara when she woke up’ a mental note that Bom glued into her mind.

 

“nothing… just enjoying this vacation soon we will having hard time again”

 

“that’s only for you and our leader… speaking of our leader….” Bom paused a little and transfer the cooked bacon from the cooking pan into the square shaped plate. “darong please put this at the table… thanks…” Bom gave the plate to Dara and the latter put it on the table together with the plate with hotdog.

 

“back to our leader. Why is she sleeping in your room huh?” Bom eyed Dara suspiciously as she lean her body on the fridge while waiting for the pancake to be cook.

 

She might look like an investigator but deep inside she’s nervous. She can’t accept if Dara will drop the bomb and tell her that Chaerin and her ‘do’ it last night. It’s not because she’s having a thing for Chaerin but she don’t want Dara to be a cheater or she’s afraid that Dara do it to get revenge of what Chaerin have done to her. They will just hurt each other again and again.

 

“Unnie…..” Dara use her aeygo and back hug her best friend. She already knows what Bom is trying to ask or to know or what so ever.

 

“yah! Don’t call me like that. It just reminds me that I’m the oldest.” Bom shook her body a little but didn’t break the hug.

 

“hehe… bommie Chaerin and I didn’t do it last night. We just sleep… like closing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter