untitled

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

finally!!

 

thanks to chaerag for reminding me :)

and to the 'ALIEN kid' loyal_chaera ,here's the new chapter :) i hope this is good and hot enough for you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“mom where’s Dara?” I ask my mother. I open our fridge to get some fresh milk while my mom is busy preparing lunch for us. I look around to find my girlfriend but I can’t find her. “she’s with Harin” My mother simply answer me and keeps herself busy chopping the ingredients.

 

Visible frown shows in my face.

 

She’s with HArin? Why she didn’t tell me? Where are they?

 

“Where did they go mom?” I ask and checked my phone if there’s a message or at least missed call from Dara telling me where she is but none!

 

Freaking NONE!

 

“I don’t know maybe they go to the mall and have date?” My mom answers me without looking at me.

 

Date?

 

“What date?” my voice got a little higher when I heard my mom. My mom stops whatever she’s doing and look at me. “My daughter I know you know what is a DATE don’t ask me that kind of question”

 

“But why Dara is having date with Harin and not even telling me?”

 

“Ask yourself daughter. Dara seems pissed off and your sister just saved you”

 

“pissed off? Why? What did I do?”

 

“hmmm… I don’t know honey. Maybe you just keep on flirting with Trish… at least in Dara’s eyes and you just ignored her the whole time so when HArin noticed that Dara is not in the mood your lovely sister asked Dara to have a date with her and they both decided to leave without telling you. Now, can I continue preparing for lunch?”

 

I just nodded. I can’t think straight.

 

! Dara is surely mad at me. Another torture. But I’m not flirting with her. We’re just talking and I even avoid her touchy actions.

 

!

 

Where are they now?

 

“hey Chae what’s wrong?” Trish ask me. “Please don’t call me Chae, call me Chaerin or CL but not Chae and there’s nothing wrong”

 

I don’t care if I sound cold or if I offended her. It’s because of her that’s why my Dara is not with me. Even HArin is my sister I still don’t like the idea of them having date. They can date if I’m with them.

 

 

 

 

I sat on the couch and this annoying friend of mine that is the same reason of Dara’s ninja date with my sister sat beside me and scoot nearer to me. “are you ok?” Trish ask me and put her hand on my lap. I glance at her and immediately remove her hand on my lap. It’s not a good sight if Dara and my sister magically appear in front of us with Trish’s hand on my lap. We’re gonna have World War 8!

 

“I’m good”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“baby.. hey baby” I keep on calling Dara but she also keeps on ignoring me like I’m not existing beside her. She just keeps on walking until we reach the door in our dorm. “baby” I called her again.

 

Dara open the door and enter our dorm without glancing or talking to me.

 

I hastily remove my coat and shoes and run after her. I hug Dara from behind to stop her from walking away from me. “baby…” I called her sweetly.

 

“what?” She answer me coldly.

 

Woohhh… she’s cold. This is not good. This is really not good.

 

I’m in a big big trouble.

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“no. Harin made my day that was supposed to be your job but you’re too busy with Trish”

 

I can’t help but to smile. She’s jealous and she’s too cute.

 

I want to bite her.

 

I want to squeeze her.

 

“are you jealous?” I ask her even though I know the answer already. Dara remove my arms around her waist and turn her body to face me. “why would i? I had date with Harin and she gave me this couple ring” Dara shows me her ring with weird shape and I can’t even see its design.

 

“The other half is with her and when we put our rings together it will form its real shape and design. She’s sweet right?” As if reading my mind Dara explain.

 

That bratt!

 

I quickly grab her hand and tries to remove the ring but Dara manage to escape her hand on my grip. “remove that.”

 

“I don’t want to” Dara hides her hand at her back. I tried to reach her hand but she keeps on avoiding me. “I said remove that”

 

“I don’t want! Harin gave it to me and it’s our ring!”

 

“I’ll buy you new one and more expensive just remove that”

 

“I don’t want and I don’t care if you can give me more expensive. It’s our ring!”

 

“I’m your girlfriend. We should be the one wearing couple rings not you and Harin”

 

“Yeah right you’re my girlfriend and you should be the one who gave me this ring but you’re too busy flirting with Trish unlike Harin she gave me her attention and she gave me couple rings. I think she should be the one I’m with not you”

 

With that Dara left me and went to her room.

 

I can’t stop myself from smiling. She’s really jealous and it really felt good.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“baby what are you watching?” I sat down beside Dara but she didn’t even spare even a little glance on me. I look at the screen and it shows only commercial. I bet she’s not interested with commercials. This is my chance to talk to her and fix our little lover’s quarrel.

 

“The Superman Returns” Dara simply answered me with her eyes glued on the flat screen in front of us. “Did they show HAru already?” I ask Dara and scoot closer to her. I even put my arm around her shoulder and drew her closer to me. Dara this time didn’t refuse any actions from me instead she lean half of her body on mine comfortably.

 

“not yet maybe after this adorable triplets or Sarang, usually HAru is the last they show.” Dara replied.

 

We watch in silence enjoying the cute triplets with their own charisma that keeps on capturing the heart of their viewers. It’s my first time watching them but they got me hooked instantly. They’re cute and I want to have kids like them. Of course I want to have kids with Dara and Dara only.

 

“Watching them makes me want to have triplets” Dara suddenly said in between the silence filled in our dorm.

 

I look at Dara with shock face. “Triplets? Are you sure baby?” It’s a good idea to have triplets especially when the mother is Dara but can she make it? I know it’s hard to carry three babies inside her womb.

 

Dara sat up properly and turn her body to face me. She smile at me with her dreamy eyes that can cause lost soul of mine. “Yes baby. I want to have triplets like them.” Dara answer and cups my face with her small and petite hands. “I want mini-Dara, mini-Chaerin and mini-mix of us baby. And yes, I want to have triplets with you” Dara added and with her sweet smile. The smile that never fails to take my breath away.

 

Does this mean that Dara already broke up with Yoona?

 

Does it mean that I’m her future?

 

Does this mean that she chose me than Yoona?

 

Does this mean that she wanted to get married with me?

 

Does this mean that I have her fully?

 

Dara is mine.

 

I don’t need to share with Yoona anymore.

 

I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to react. I just cup her face and drew myself closer to her and kiss her inviting lips.

 

I close my eyes enjoying her lips on mine. Slowly, I pulled up and stare at her eyes. “We will have triplets baby and I’ll work hard to give you and our future kids all. I’ll work hard. I’ll take care of you and our future family. And I’ll marry you soon”

 

“you better marry me soon because I’m not getting any younger. I need to get pregnant sooner but if you’re not planning on marrying me soon I might find a man or another woman who can marry me soon” Dara smirk at me, clearly she’s teasing me. I know it’s just a tease but still it’s not a good one. By just thinking that another man or woman would hit her, I feel like I also wanted to hit that person with baseball bat.

 

I glare at Dara. She’s now giggling a little. “Don’t you dare. You’re only allowed to marry me not another man or woman. ONLY LEE CHAERIN. Understood?” I seriously told her. Dara nodded at me and peck on my lips.

 

“Ok. Only Lee Chaerin but Ms. Lee can we jump into process of making the triplets tonight and think about the marriage later?” Dara with her seductive voice ask me. Her finger tracing my jaw up to my lips. I open my mouth to bit her naughty finger but she easily avoided it and bit her own finger while enjoying watching me watching her every move.

 

I admit I almost drool with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter