Far away from you

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I know this is wrong, but since the night you go with dara at your friend’s party I feel like something different in yoona. i think yoona likes dara. I know this sounds crazy but I can’t help it. she always call and text sweetly to dara and now she’s in our dorm and bought breakfast for dara” I said honestly to her. i need someone who will say that I’m wrong. I need someone who will convince me that I’m wrong.

 

“you’re right” bom said without looking at me. she looks serious. She looks different, I know there is something she wants to tell me but she just can’t.

 

“what do you mean I’m right?” I’m still staring at her. what does she I’m right?

 

“I also think yoona likes dara.” my eyes almost pop out! I can’t believe this. I’m not the only person who thinks that yoona likes dara. Bom is a type of person who is too observant, I know she won’t think of it if she doesn’t have any basis.

 

“you’re kidding me right?” my voice is shaking. I don’t know what to feel. No. no. bom just want to play tricks on me. She’s just palying, because dara is not here and minzy is busy recording her part that’s why she chooses me to tease.

 

Bom look at me with a serious, nervous and uneasy expression. “no chaerin. You know how observant I am. I think yoona likes dara, but I just can’t tell you coz I’m not sure about it and I don’t like to tell it to dara coz I don’t want to ruin their friendship. The night we go at yoona’s dorm I saw how yoona stare at dara, the way she treats her, the way she talks to her, I know there is something.”

 

She stops waiting for any reaction from me. she continue after letting out a big sigh. “after you say that yoona is in our dorm my suspicion grows. Now I’m just waiting for a strong evidence”

 

“unnie… wh-what will I do? Dara is far from me and she’s with yoona now. I’m afraid unnie…”

 

“do you trust dara?”I frowned but at the same time I nodded.

 

“if that so. You don’t have to be afraid. She loves you, you know that chaerin and just trust her. I know she won’t do anything that will hurt you”

 

She’s right. dara won’t do anything that will hurt me and I know she loves me. Suddenly a smile appears on my lips. Bom is right. thank God she’s always here for us.

 

“don’t worry chaerin. I’m on your side. I will help you to find out if yoona really likes dara. and I will help you to get rid of that girl from dara. you know that I will do my best to protect your relationship with dara. But please act normal like you don’t suspect her, I also don’t want to ruin their friendship”

 

“thanks bommie. Thanks for helping me. it really helps me a lot knowing I have somebody to tell this, That you will help me. I don’t want to loose dara. I love her so much b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter