ready?

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

@ loyal_chaera : here.. sorry for breaking my promise 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“unnie what are we doing here?” the innocent maknae ask the fake-maknae as they enter their practice room inside the YG new building.

 

The fake-maknae turns her body to face the real-maknae. “minkki we’re here because you’ll teach your unnie how to dance y”

 

Minzy stare at Dara confusingly. “why unnie? What for?”

 

“for some purpose” Dara answer and wink at Minzy before leaving her to play the music that she recently recorded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“unnie! Your song is freaking hot! Chae-unnie will surely won’t allow you to sing that song in public.” Minzy commented after listening to the song that Dara recorded.

 

Dara sit beside Minzy. “really? I sung that song for her” Dara said and stood up. “come teach unnie how to dance using that song”

 

“good thing we’re not in the same dorm or else my eyes and ears won’t be innocent anymore’ Minzy thought as she follow Dara who is standing in the middle of the room waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“baby I’m home” Dara screamed loudly but softly in others ears. She let the door close by itself and remove her shoes and change it into her house slippers.

 

“ohh unnie! How’s your date?” Harin welcomed Dara and hug her like they don’t see each other for a long time. “it’s tiring but I hope it’s worth it” Dara answered earning a knowing smirk from Harin. “No doubt, I know unnie will surely like your surprise” Harin answer.

 

“did my baby behaved well?”

 

Dara and HArin walk together to the kitchen after depositing other Dara’s things inside her room. “hmmm… unnie she’s pain in the . She keeps on whining telling me ‘HArin can you go home. I need to stalk Dara. I need to see her before I go insane or you want me to join stalking my girl?’, you really know unnie how CHaerin unnie’s brain works. How did you know that she’ll stalk you?” Harin mimics Chaerin.

 

Dara laugh at Harin as they set the table and putting the foods that Dara bought on her way home. “because she’s my baby.” Dara simply answer.

 

Harin stare at Dara with sour-face, curling toes and fingers. “you’re giving me goosebumps unnie.” HArin answered.

 

 

HArin and Dara continue setting the table and talking about Dara’s date when suddenly Chaerin enters the kitchen. “baby!” Chaerin hastily run towards Dara and hug her tightly. “what took you so long baby? Don’t you know that I almost die because I miss you so much?” Chaerin whines and pout at Dara.

 

Harin acts like she’s puking when she saw her sister’s act. Dara can only chuckle at HArin and turn her attention to her baby. “I miss you too baby…” Dara pause and peck on Chaerin’s lips but the latter wanted more and press her lips again on Dara’s. “… and it’s for my surprise for you later that’s why I took long” Dara ended.

 

“ehem…” Harin cleared with pink tinted cheeks after watching her unnie’s kissing. “ohhh sorry HArin” Dara apologized.

 

“it’s ok. Unnie I think it’s time for me to go. My friends called me and ask me to join them watching movie”

 

Dara and Chaerin broke their hug. “why don’t you eat first Harin” Dara said as she walk closer to Harin.

 

“thanks unnie but my friends are in a hurry and besides we will eat there also”

 

Dara smile warmly at Harin. “arrasso message me when you reach there and if you need ride to go home just call me and I’ll pick you up”

 

Harin smile naughtily at Dara and lean forward until her lips on Dara’s left ear. “unnie I don’t think you can pick me up if ever. Based on your plans I know CHaerin unnie won’t allow you to leave her and I know you won’t have energy to fetch me” Harin whisper at Dara and smirk after. With that HArin gathered her things and left Chaerin and Dara alone inside the dorm but not before hugging them and saying her goodbye.

 

 

 

Dara turn her body to Chaerin who is now busy kissing her neck. “as for you..” Dara paused and push Chaerin’s face before she moans and ended up doing in-appropriate things in their kitchen. “…take your bath first and after that we will eat our dinner” Dara continue earning protesting groans from Chaerin.

 

“but….” Chaerin tried to protest but Dara place her finger on CHaerin’s lips. “ssshhhh… take you bath so we can eat and I can finally give you your prize” Dara said and Chaerin’s lower lip.

 

“ahhhhh” Chaerin slightly moan when Dara pull her lower part to meet hers making their clothed lower parts meet.

 

“now go” Dara command and pull herself away from CHaerin. Dara also pat Chaerin’s before pushing the latter to her room’s way.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“baby I’ll just take my bath before I’ll give you your prize” Dara said and peck on CHaerin’s lips. As Dara lean down to kiss CHaerin her robe that is loosely tied gave a good view in CHaerin’s eyes.

 

Chaerin can see the pair of ‘little’ mountains that she desperately wanted to climb. She can’t help but to gulp with the view but she also can’t do anything as she knows that one wrong move her prize will be gone.

 

“n---neh” CHaerin answer but her eyes glued on Dara’s chest. Dara knows it. She just smirk while watching Chaerin shamelessly staring at her semi- chest. She can also feel that Chaerin is now thinking about her being by CHaerin’s mouth.

 

“remember baby you can watch but you can’t touch nor join me” Dara give CHaerin her advance warning because she knows that there’s a huge possibility of CHaerin losing her control and if that happens her plan will be on trash.

 

Chaerin stare at Dara confusedly. “what do you mean baby?”

 

Dara didn’t answer CHaerin, instead she slowly walk backwards with her own seductive smile plastered on her baby-face. “just wait and see baby but remember you can’t touch or join me or else no prize for you” Dara said in her most seductive voice.

 

Chaerin swear that Dara’s voice right now is the most seductive voice she ever heard. No one can compare with her voice. It’s like Dara making her come with just her voice.

 

y.

 

Seductive.

 

Arousing.

 

Hot.

 

Chaerin just keep her eyes glued on Dara, watching her every move, while Dara, she keeps on walking backwards until she can feel the door of her bathroom.

 

Dara then slowly turn her body and face the door.

 

Chaerin feels like she’s on a private torture show for old--men. It’s torturing, as she can’t do anything but to wait and just watch Dara.

 

Slowly, Dara starts untying her robe stretching her left arm and showing Chaerin that the tie of her robe is finally straightened.

 

Chaerin gulp at the sight. She glance at the air-conditioner innocently standing at the corner of the room thinking if the air-conditioner is on its max temperature because it’s what she needs. She is aware of the hot feeling slowly increasing inside her body. Her body that keeps on calling for some touches from Dara.

 

“enjoy baby” Again, with her seductive voice, Dara look at CHaerin over her left shoulder staring at Chaerin with all the y stare she can give to the latter. Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter