Start

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“you really like her right?” tiffany ask me after they left. I just nodded at her. “why do you like her?” she ask me again while we’re walking back to the other girls. “I don’t have reason to like her… I just felt that I like her and after the party… after I talk to her… after I see her smile… after I stare at her… I realize that I’m in love with her. I’m deeply in love with her. ”

 

“are you sure? I mean this is too sudden.”

“yes… I’m sure… and I will do everything and anything to make her fall for me. I try to forget about her but my heart keeps on loving her.”

“it’s about dara?” sunny ask us as she heard our conversation. We’re now sitting with the other girls.

“yoona is too obvious..” I frowned at sunny.

“sunny is right… you’re too obvious yoona… and I think bom already knows that you have something for dara” taeyon added

“you think so? Am I that obvious?” they all agree that I’m too obvious.

“yoona… I think bom knows it. she’s staring at you the whole time dara is with you… and your stare shows that you like her, your actions shows it” sunny said.

“girls… are you ok with my feelings? I mean will you support me? will you help me with dara?” I ask all of them, I need their support for my fight.

“of course… if she’s the person who can make you happy we will support you all the way and we will help you with all we can” tiffany said and all girls just agree. I’m thankful that they are very supportive.

 

 

---

 

 

“seohyun! Did you know 2ne1’s dorm address?” I ask her sitting beside her and starting to eat our breakfast together with other girls.

“can you say good morning first?”

“haha.. no need… so do you know their address? You’re minzy’s friend you should know that” I said and continue eating.

“why? You will go there and visit dara?” I blushed in a second just hearing dara’s name

“soo..i’m right.. seeing your face blushing I know it’s all about dara.. yeah I know, I ask her coz I want to visit her”

“when will you visit her? you need someone to go with? I can go with you”

“you’re just using me … old trick yoona! Haha.. what’s your true reason why you’re asking their address, and why don’t you ask dara?”

“I heard that 2ne1 will go to U.S.A the day after tomorrow and uhm…”

“and what?”

“and… dara … will stay for 3 days because of taeyang’s new MV, she is the female lead.”

“don’t tell me you will go to their dorm and start you’re plan to fall her on you” she’s staring at me narrowing her eyes on me.

“i… uhm… yes… she’s alone and this is my chance to move…so please give me their address, I can’t ask her coz I’m always lost when I hear her voice. I just always forgot all when I’m talking to her.”

*sigh* “ok…ok… I’ll give it to you.. good luck. Just always remember where here if you need our help” smiling widely as I can. Yes! I can have her address, all I need to know is what is my next step? I need to make my plan.

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

I’m starting to notice, since the party of bom’s friend, yoona always texting or calling dara. Does she like dara or I’m just exaggerating? I guess yes! I’m just exaggerating. Maybe s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter