how?

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“baby! can you open the door please?” I raise my voice a little so Dara can hear me as I am too busy preparing breakfast for us.

 

Who would be visiting us at this time? Bom and Minzy said they will eat breakfast outside and go the pet-parlor for doggie’s monthly make over. WINNER? But they’re busy and they’ll inform us first before going here. UNIQ? They’re too shy to go here. Who would they be?

 

I turn around to check Dara if she heard me but to my surprise I saw her walk passed by the kitchen wearing only medium white sized shirt that fitted just enough for her petite body partnered with light pink .

 

Holy with ribbon!

 

Wait! Shirt + ?? Is she somehow fan of Bella?? But I don’t remember her having interest with the TWILIGHT movie. Hmmm… is she pregnant? Well, in the movies girls wearing that kind of clothes will suddenly go to the bathroom while depositing all what’s inside their stomach, by any chance is Dara like them? Should I wait for her to run back to our room and puke? Then buy some pregnancy test and take the test?

 

BUT WAIT!!

 

How can I make her pregnant? I’m a girl! She’s a girl. And the WORST part is she’s depriving me. We’re sleeping on the same bed, sharing blanket, exchanging heat from each other but NO TOUCH! Only kiss. Kiss that every time I wanted to take on the next level she’ll just break our kiss telling me that she’s sleepy and within seconds she’s sleeping already. Dara and her ninja move.

 

What the… pumpkin!

 

WAIT!

 

WAIT!

 

WAIT AGAIN!

 

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

 

“Dara honey baby! Don’t open the door!!” I screamed on top of my esophagus. I turn off the stove and fly over the entrance of our dorm stopping Dara to open the door by just wearing those TOO REVEALING clothes. “Honey bunch…” I called her again to take the last minute chance to stop her but… but… but… it’s too late. Dara already opened the door welcoming our mysterious visitor in this early in the morning. I still ran to Dara to try to cover her body with mine and cover the eyes of our visitor.

 

“baby boo! Ohh my. Don’t just open the door wearing that clothes! It’s just for me’ I said and cover her body. “it’s ok baby it’s just Jessica” Dara answered and smile at me. She push me a little to the side and continue welcoming Jessica.

 

Jessica is here? In this holy hour? It’s just 6:30 a.m. What does she want? Is she here to kiss my girlfriend again?

 

“good morning Chaerin” Jessica greeted me. I was on my deep thought and didn’t notice that Jessica is already inside our dorm while Dara already closed the door. “good morning too Jessica” I greeted her back and went to Dara to cover her body on jessica’s preying eyes.

 

“don’t cover her Chaerin. I already saw her body without clothes” Jessica smirked but still staring at dara’s body while I keep my body covering dara. “What!! When! How!” I screamed with the sudden information.

 

Jessica start removing her heels and put it on the side. “can I borrow some slippers?” She ask and get a pair of slippers without answering my questions. “of course Jessie” Dara answer behind me. “come on let’s eat breakfast” Jessica invited herself inside the dorm.

 

 

“change your clothes baby” I turn around to face my girl. I encircle my arms on her body and put her inside my embrace as my hands landed on her cute little . She put her arms on my neck and locked it. “but I already have clothes” Dara protested showing me her clothes she’s wearing and accidentally her lower part pressed on mine as she pull the upper part of her body to show me her shirt but still inside my embrace.

 

Calm down.

 

Chaerin it’s still morning.

 

Calm down.

 

Think of Jessica and you’ll successfully divert your thinking away from Dara’s lower part pressed on yours.

 

Calm down.

 

Chaerin I know you can do it.

 

You’re one tough girl.

 

You’re the leader of 2NE1.

 

Common Chaerin you can do it.

 

! I can’t. It’s difficult.

 

 

 

“but it’s too reveling. I don’t want Jessica undress you while staring at you like you’re the breakfast.” I reasoned out, pushing away my thoughts about Dara’s lower part in a very hard way.

 

“don’t worry baby. Jessica is not into me. She’s deeply in love with Yuri” Dara answered and walk away but not before giving me one sensual kiss. It turns me on. Sh*******T on a stick!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what’s your plan the whole day?” Jessica ask and put some egg on top of the toasted bread and add some ham and squeeze the bottle of ketchup. “why?” I ask her while pouring some orange juice on Dara’s glass before pouring mine. “I want to tag along” She answered and put another toast on top. “here babe. I’m good in making sandwich. Try this.” Jessica said and gives the toasted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter