Like a date ( part 1 )

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Minzy, seohyun, dara and I are here at the Lotte World. Lotte world is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. It is a giant shopping, sports and activities complex, and amusement center all under one roof.  In the center of the complex you’ll find an indoor ice-skating rink that is open year round and where you can rent skates. Towering above the ice rink is an indoor amusement park complete with a roller coaster, monorail and merry-go-round. There is also an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters.

 

I asked dara to go here since it’s their free day and also ours. Cl and Bom can’t go with us. In the last minute their president calls CL and asks her to go at their company to meet Jeremy Scott while Bom needs to go home because her sister just came from US. While other members or my girls have their own schedule to go somewhere.

 

“yoona.. you don’t have to pay all… minzy and I can pay” I can’t stop staring at her. she’s wearing plain jeans, white tank top with a face of girl printed on it, white jacket and rubber shoes. With her hair flowing freely and a little make up. She looks hot. I can’t take off my eyes on her.

 

“no dara I insist, besides I’m the one who ask you to go here so I will pay” I said still staring at her. I’m willing to spend my money for her. it’s just money compare on what she’s doing for me, making me happy.

 

“seohyun… I don’t know that yoona is a stubborn girl… our ticket for ride all you can is 140,000 won. I know she has lots of money but she shouldn’t do this… it’s too much” I heard her complaining while I’m busy paying for our admission. I can’t help but to smile. She’s too cute while complaining. She should stop her acts coz she’s just making my love for her deepens.

 

“let’s start… play, ride and go around… Lotte world is too big we should start” I said after I pay our admission.

 

We walk around and while talking which ride we go first. We decided to ride at the French revolution, it is a high-octane roller coaster. It rotates 360 degrees and even up to 540 degrees in some parts. The roller coaster goes through buildings and is indoors, so there is always a near-miss crash feeling. It also takes a picture during the ride that is available for pick up at the exit.

 

“what? I don’t like to ride there…” dara said. she starts to shake her body her eyes are nearly crying.

 

“don’t be afraid… I’m just here… I will never leave you ok? let me hold your hand..” I grab her hand interlocking my fingers to her. at first she’s not comfortable with it but I smile at her. “it’s alright…” I told her. she smiles at me and start to be comfortable holding my hand. In my case I’m happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter