a bottle of water

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

My heart beats fast. This is the first time she hugs me like this and thinking that my half body is on her top and pressing with her body makes my heart beats faster.

 

“I missed you. Why you didn’t answer my texts and calls?” she said. She’s still hugging me like she doesn’t want to let go of me.

 

“I’m sorry” I answer her.

 

“come let’s eat first. Teayeon told me to wake you up.” I broke our hug. I don’t want to break it but we need to eat first.

 

“after we eat we will talk ok?” I’m staring at her. now I know what taeyeon means when she told me that she saw sadness in her eyes. She’s also staring at me. my heart keeps on beating fast.

 

“come” I stand up. I’m waiting for her but she’s still laying on the bed.

 

“carry me” she said and smile at me. I missed her smile.

 

“what? Why did your legs hurt?” I asked playfully.

 

“i just want you to carry me. please” she pouted at me.

 

“ok. ok. you should be the one who’s carrying me coz I’m younger” I turn around, she get up and ride on my back.

 


After I make sure that she’s ready I started to walk outside our room.

 

“girls dara is awake” I said while walking towards the kitchen. All girls are looking at us but when they turn their gaze to me they’re all grinning widely as I know they’re teasing me.

 

“hi girls. Now I know what the feeling of being tall is” she said. all girls starts to laugh at her.

 

I slowly put her down. We all sit around the table and start to eat dinner. I’m sitting beside her and taeyeon on her other side.

 

“hmmm… who cook this? I’ll marry her right now. it’s so delicious” dara said. we all look at her. she’s eating like there is no tomorrow, she’s like sooyoung but I find it cute.

 

“me.” teayeon said. “really? Can you be my wife?” dara said while staring at teayeon, she’s happily munching her food. taeyeon just blushed at dara’s statement.

 

“dara no you can’t.” tiffany retorted. “taeyeon is my wife you can’t.” tiffany added with her famous eye smile.

 

“you’re mine right?” tiffany lock her fingers with taeyeon and smiled at her. taeyeon smile at her and nodded.

 

“oh! I forgot that taeyeon is taken haha” dara said. “you can have yoona instead she’s also good in cooking” tiffany said. I look away, I don’t want dara to see me blushing. i turn my head to look at tiffany but instead I accidentally look at dara who’s now staring at me.

 

“really yoona? you’re good in cooking? How come you didn’t cook for me?” dara said.

 

“next time I will” I said.

 

We happily eat our dinner while chatting, laughing and teasing with each other. Members also didn’t fail to tease me with dara. good thing dara didn’t mind it at all. She’s just going with the flow and that makes me relief. I don’t want to ruin our friendship just because I love her. I’m ok with this kind of relationship with her, being her friend and having her at my side.

 

“go talk to dara now.” taeyeon said after we finish eating our dinner. Dara is with seohyun, sooyoung, sunny, jessica, yuri and hyoyeon at the living area doing… I don’t know.

 

I’m still here at the dining area helping them with the dishes.

 

“taetae is right you go talk to her” tiffany added.

 

I smile at them. “ok” I said and walk away. I don’t think if they really want me to talk to dara or they just want to have some time alone.

 

I just smile inside. That couple is really cute. how I wish I can feel what taeyeon and tiffany feels now, having the one you really love by yourside.

 

“can I borrow dara?” I ask them as I reach our living area. All of them look at me.

 

They all nodded. Dara jump off from her sit and stand beside me as she knows that we really need to talk. “bring dara back after you talk to her” sooyoung said before we left them.

 

“so? Mind if you tell me what’s wrong?” I said after I closed the door behind me and took a sit beside her.

 

She took a deep breath and stare at me like she don’t know how she will start. “do I really need to tell you? I already told taeyeon about it and I know taeyeon told it already to you”

 

“it’s true that she told me about it but it’s different I want you to tell me the whole story”

 

She took a deep sigh and begun to open her lips. while she’s telling me the whole story i can feel that she want to cry but she just don’t let it.

 

I shook my head. I can’t imagine that chaerin would do that to dara. I can’t believe this. I’m disappointed with chaerin. how could she do his to dara? and why dara?

 

She keeps on talking and I keep on listening to her.

 

To be honest there is part of me that I don’t want to believe that chaerin can do that, this part of me that keeps on telling me that it was an accident or planned by gain since I know gain likes chaerin. also I know chaerin loves dara that much to cheat dara.

 

If I’ll tell dara that it might be planned will she listen to me? will she think about it? I guess no…. I don’t think there will be a person who will think that it was all planned.

 

“I don’t know what to do please help me” she starts to cry. I hug her while rubbing her back. “talk to her…”

 

“I can’t… everytime I close my eyes that scene keeps on playing in my mind and everytime I see her all I can fell is pain”

 

“you want to stay here in our dorm until you can face her?”

 

She sit properly and look at me. “are you sure?”

 

I smile at her and nodded. “but….” she stop what sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter