Pineapple and preparations

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I’ll just feed Chaerin and tell her about our date then we will go”

 

I hear Dara talking over her phone.

 

I frown hearing the word ‘date’.

 

Is it HArin again?

 

Although she’s my sister but still she’s not allowed to date my Dara every time she just wanted to. It’s illegal. It’s against my human rights.

 

Sister or not they should ask me first if it’s okay to date Dara.

 

She’s mine.

 

“ok. We’ll just use my car. Meet me at the lobby later.” Dara said again.

 

She sounds excited.

 

Who is that?

 

“bye”

 

Dara hang up her phone and turn around. She widen her eyes for a while after seeing me standing in the kitchen just a little far from her back and smile at me sweetly.

 

Chaerin, Do not be fooled by her sweet smile.

 

Don’t CHaerin.

 

Hold yourself.

 

Act cold.

 

Make her feel un-easy.

 

Make her feel that you don’t want her to go on her date.

 

Let her know that you already know her plan.

 

“baby I cooked very special breakfast for you” Dara said enthusiastically.

 

Dara half-run-half-walk towards me and encircle her arms on my neck. “good morning to the best girlfriend in the galaxy.” Dara greeted me and kisses me all over my face.

 

I just keep on putting my cold appearance. I know that she knows that I already know her plan on going out today.

 

“…and to the future other mommy of my child or children.” Dara added and gave her sweetest smile that instantly melts my cold façade.

 

I return the smile and peck on her lips. Her sweet soft lips. “after spending 15 minutes putting your feet in the air. I guess it’s safe to say that maybe we can have the chance for you to get pregnant and I’m a healthy woman so…” I paused and kiss her tenderly, moving our lips like dancing waltz.

 

Just pure kissing without and tongue kissing.

 

“… I think we have a huge possibility to have triplets” I smile at her and focused on her eyes.

 

They say that when you see your future kids in the eyes of your current girlfriend… she’s the one. She’s your destiny. She’s your soulmate.

 

And I can see that on Dara’s eyes.

 

I can see my future children on her eyes.

 

I can see my future with her, clearly.

 

I see myself in her.

 

She’s the one.

 

She’s my destiny.

 

She’s my soulmate.

 

“I’ll be the happiest woman in the world if that really happen. I wanted to have kids with you and have our own little family” Dara said as she stare back directly to my eyes up to my soul.

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“come baby let’s eat” Dara drags me to the table filled with foods.

 

She prepared lots of dishes just for breakfast but there are few things got my attention.

 

I can see pineapple juice and pineapple fruit.

 

“baby I don’t know that you’re fond of pineapple juice and fruit.”

 

Dara push me to sit and she took the other seat beside me. “I just feel drinking and eating pineapple. Baby you’ll be drinking only fresh pineapple juice the whole day ok? Or if you don’t want pineapple juice make sure you’ll finish all the pineapple inside the fridge.” Dara explains.

 

She start putting foods on my plate. “drink this first” Dara handed me a glass of pineapple juice.

 

I drink without complaining because I know if I complain I’ll be dead.

 

Why do I have to be whipped with her?

 

Ahhhh… yes. Because of LOVE.

 

“also baby I wanted to tell you that I’ll leave for a while” Dara started.

 

She’s now cutting the pancakes and sausages.

 

“where are you going? Who you will go with? What time will you go back? How about me? Can’t you just bring me? Promise I’ll be a good girl” I ask her and give her the best ‘puppy eyes’, as what they say.

 

I blink.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter