Going Home??

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“pppaaakkk!!!” I unconsciously slap Gain’s face hard.

 

I’m trying very hard to prevent this but my body just act on its own when she tries to stop me from chasing over Dara. How dare she have the guts to stop me? After what she has done she can still stop me. is she really that dumb?

 

“what do you want!!!” I scream until the top of my lungs. All my anger that I’m keeping all this time starts to come out. I can feel my body wants to hurt her more physically just to let her feel what I’m suffering now. I want to hurt her because of her I’m suffering from pain now.

 

There’s no way for me to control my anger over her. my body starts shaking because of my anger. I can feel anytime I can hurt her again. I’m trying my best not to hurt her, I’m really trying my best to control my anger.

 

She’s crying in front of me while caressing her cheek that I slapped. i don’t feel pity anymore all I can feel now is anger over her. She deserves it. I want to do more but I don’t want to waste my time for her.

 

“you know what!!!! I shouldn’t have trust a girl like you!!! you ruin my life! Now that dara is gone and she hates me are you happy??? this is what you want right??? I’m sure your celebrating now!” this time I control myself not screaming at her. I try to keep calm. I try to control my anger. I try to control my body not to hurt her physically again.

 

“one more thing… if you think now that you can have me because dara left me… your wrong… you won’t have me and I will never like a girl like you.” I said coldly and left her inside the elevator.

 

Dara, where are you?

 

Are you really leaving me?

 

Dara… I love you…

 

Please don’t leave me…

 

I run and run with my eyes keep on searching for dara. I want to talk to her. I want to tell her what happened.

 

Where are you dara?

 

After running and nonstop searching for dara all over this building I decided to go back in our practice room coz I don’t see any sign of dara. also, thinking that dara is in our practice room acting normal again like what she used to do.

 

 

Inhale. Exhale.

 

I took several deep breaths before I twisted the doorknob and enter our practice room.

 

I decided to act normal and pretend nothing happened, expecting that dara is sitting in one of the bench not caring if I’m here or not.

 

I step inside and took a sit in one of the bench.

 

“chaerin! you know where dara is?”

 

“I don’t know… I thought she’s here” I jump from my sit and start to get worried. when bom ask me where is dara, that is the time I notice that she’s not here.

 

Where is she? Dara where are you?

 

“yoona just came here a while ago, she’s searching for dara…what happen chaerin!”

 

My eyes keep on moving side wards thinking about dara. I can’t think properly. i can’t breathe properly. I can feel my knees become weak instantly when I heard it.

 

“chaerin! answer me! talk to me! what happen? where’s dara?” bom put her hands on my both shoulder and start to shake my body as she didn’t get any answer from me.

 

Until now I can’t speak. I feel like my tongue is twisted inside. My mind is busy thinking where dara is.

 

Unconsciously my eyes can’t control my tears anymore.

 

Slowly tears keeps on flowing in my cheeks. I blink several times, I’m still thinking where is dara. this is all my fault. If only I didn’t bit her bait this won’t happen.

 

I’m breathing heavily. My body is shaking. Bom noticed it and hug me immediately.

 

“it’s my fault… it’s my fault… it’s all my fault… I shouldn’t trust Gain… now I lost her… help me please… bom.. help me” I broke down the moment bom hug me. I don’t know why I said that words but those words are the only one who came out from my mouth.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

It’s already 10 pm but still I didn’t know where is dara.

 

I don’t know where she would be probably hiding.

 

I don’t know where I will start searching her in this big city.

 

I try to call her phone but no answer.

 

If only Chaerin is not stupid and she didn’t cheated on dara this wouldn’t happen.

 

Stupid… if she’s enjoying cheating on dara she should think that she would see Gain on other place not in the same building where dara is also there.

 

It’s all your fault Chaerin.

 

 

I’m here inside my car thinking what places will dara possibly be when suddenly my phone rings. I took it immediately and answer it without looking who’s the caller.

 

“hello” I answer lifelessly. My eyes keep on scanning around the places hoping I can see a petite figure walking with tears flowing in her angelic face.

 

“yoona!!!! where are you?” the voice on the other line is screaming at me. I distance my phone a little, I don’t want to be deaf with her voice. I look at the screen to know who the caller is.

 

It’s my cousin, my closest cousin.

 

What this girl want from me? Why she calls me?

 

“yah! You don’t need to shout! I can hear you clearly” I said with annoyance. How I wish Dara is the one who called me not her. I’m not in the mood to talk to her. I need to find dara.

 

“where are you yoona??” I can hear loud sound and different voices from the other line. I bet she’s at the club again.

 

“if you will ask me to go at the club with you right now, I can’t. I’m busy”

 

“no… no… I’m asking you because… dara is here at the club drinking nonstop and I think she’s really drunk right now… and I think she’s alone… I called you coz I don’t know who will I call to get her here…”

 

I quickly turn on the engine and start to drive. I feel relieve to know where I can find dara.

 

“where are you now? I’ll go there and please don’t take your eyes away from dara”

 

After my cousin told me where she is I hung up my phone and drive faster.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

“chaerin tell me what happened” bom gave me a glass of water. I don’t know how… but I found myself now sitting in our couch in our dorm.

 

I don’t know how I arrive here. the last time I remember is I’m inside of our practice room crying.

 

Bom keeps on caressing my back. I’m still crying, trying to ease the pain trying to cry out all my pain inside.

 

“chaerin…” I finally look at her. She looks worried and confused.

 

I gather all the remaining strength and finally talk to her. i explain to her what happened. I keep myself not to cry but my tears keeps on flowing while telling her what happened.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

Finally I arrived here at the club where dara is. I step stepped inside the club and automatically scan the whole club searching for dara.

 

I saw her at the edge of the bar drinking nonstop. I hurriedly walk towards her direction. I saw my cousin standing not far from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter