Almost

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“you know that Dara and Chaerin are not together right?” Minzy nodded at me.

 

“could you help me to be their cupid? I know that CL loves Dara a lot and there’s a reason why Chaerin left Dara even though it will hurt her so much. I want them to be together again. And I will do my best to do it but I need your help. Could you help me?”

 

“of course unnie.. I will help you.. We won’t stop until they will be together again.. That two stubborn girls need to be together again!”

 

“Good to know you’re in my side… so here’s the plan…” Minzy and I started to discuss our plan for the both of them. Chaerin and Dara! get ready coz me and Minzy is on our way to continue your love story!

 

 

( at the living area )

 

“unnie? Can.. we buy some snacks for our movie marathon?”

 

“of course I also want to buy some corn..come!”

 

“bommie! You’re not allowed to eat corn! i’ll buy the snacks you can stay here” Chaerin said

 

“oohh common just for today.. I really missed my corn and besides I cooked now so I need to regain my energy. You stay here with Dara.. and I want you to take care of her ok?” I winked at her I wish she gets my point.

 

“ok.”

 

“come minzy! Let’s hurry..” I pulled Minzy as fast as I can. I hope Chaerin will do something now. I hate to see Dara crying because of her but I also hate it more seeing her that she’s in hell because chaerin is not with her and I know chaerin is the only person who can make her happy.

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Bom and Minzy purposely left the two of us! How did I know!? The way she winks at me said it so it means she’s not putting a wall in between me and Dara? I’m happy now.. all I need to do is to make up my mind! To do action to get her back and won’t let her go again.

 

“do you mind if I watch t.v with you?” she just nodded without looking at me. I took a sit beside her. will I hug her or not? Will I grab her hands or not? What should I do? After about 30 minutes or more of watching t.v in silence I suddenly felt someone is leaning on my shoulder. I look at her knowing that she’s leaning on my head of course she’s the only one leaning on me right now where all alone in our dorm now. She fell asleep watching this boring morning show. I smell her hair! Oohh my.. her scent I miss it badly! I put my arms slowly around her arms making her more comfortable.

 

“chae? Why did you leave me?”I automatically look at the t.v pretending I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter