Endless Pain ( part 1 )

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

I heard Dara’s scream from her room. I know why she’s screaming again it’s all because of me.. I hate myself for hurting her so much. I don’t like to see her in pain but I have to. I always act like nothing happen but deep inside my heart is crying whenever I’m in my room I always cry. I miss her so much every time I see her I want to run and hug her I miss her smile I miss her kiss I miss her hug I miss her..

 

I jump from my bed. I can’t take it anymore. I need to hug her even just for tonight I want to hug her and make her feel that I still love her that much. I open her door slowly not wanting to make noise I saw Bom hugging Dara, she’s always there for Dara like now. I wish I’m in Bom’s place now hugging Dar and comforting her. I close the door slowly walking at our living area taking a sit at our couch.

 

“are you happy now Chaerin? Seeing Dara ruins her life because of you.. know what? I thought you will take care of her and love her but I’m wrong if I only knew you will do this to her I shouldn’t trust you!! I shouldn’t let her fall for you deeply!! I trusted you Chaerin! You know how much she means to me I always protect her and I trusted you that you will not hurt her but look at what you’ve done!! Look at her now!! she’s wasting her life!! Every night she cries, every night she’s drunk, every night she’s punching her chest coz she likes to feel nothing she don’t like to feel the pain you brought, she’s not even eating properly!!” Bom’s words makes me want to kill myself I don’t know that I’m such a selfish. Now my eyes are more open with the mistake I’ve done. If you only knew Bom how much I love her. She’s standing in front of me with her angry face that I’ve never seen before I guess she feel Dara’s pain too and she needs to tell me her feelings about what I’ve done.

 

“bom? don’t get mad at her.. please..” I’m shocked as Bom too. Dara just appear in front of us. She’s drunk her face is red also her eyes. She’s looking at me I can see her pain inside. I want to run to her and hug her.. hug her with all my love. Suddenly tears are falling again in her cheeks.

 

“dara.. I told you.. you stay in your room” Bom said while walking at Dara’s direction. She wipes Dara’s tears with her thumb.

 

“please don’t get mad at Chaerin..” Dara said while looking at Bom. she smile forcefully not to make Bom worry or get mad at me.

 

“ok.. I won’t.. come let’s go back to your room you need to sleep..” Bom said but before she said it she look at me telling me that we’re not yet done.

 

“thank you bom.. can you please sleep with me tonight?”

 

“haha.. Dara even you won’t tell me I always sleep beside you whenever you’re drunk” Bom pinch Dara’s nose lightly and she laugh a little. I miss the times where Dara always wants me to sleep in her room coz she’s afraid. Now I envy Bom she’s the one who’s always sleeping with her, she’s the one that Dara asks to sleep with.

 

I just watch them walking at Dara’s room. I feel pain. I can’t breathe. I don’t like to see her in that kind of situation. I know I can’t just go in her room and hug her coz Bom will push me away from her. Dara.. I love you.. I really do but I can’t go back to you not right now. I wish you could wait for me.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Bom?”

 

“why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter