team cook

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

3 more tease!

i know this chapter is not good

but the next chapter i hope you'll like it because .... ahh i just hope you'll like it :)

i'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“chaerin-ah!!”

 

I ran as fast as I can when I heard Dara’s scream. My heart suddenly skips a beat and beat faster than normal.

 

What happened? I’m afraid something bad happened. Dara is inside her room, our another room, she told me she’ll take her bath first then we’ll go to Yg building to update sajangmin with our future plans for our vacation and to finally meet the other new members of our family.

 

“baby?” I call her the moment I open the door.

 

I roam my eyes inside the room and find her in front of her princess vanity table, .

 

.

 

N A K E D . . .

 

No clothes.

 

N U DE

 

M O T H E R – N A K E D

 

U N C L O T H E D

 

B A R E

 

U N D R E S S E D

 

 

“baby come here” I heard she said.

 

?

 

Ohhh.. COME not .

 

Sorry my mistake.

 

I thought she wants me to come, you know the COME with .

 

It’s because she’s that’s why I thought of it.

 

“why baby?” I ask and acting cool. I’ll show her that her body won’t affect me and she won’t win all the teases she’s giving me. I’ll show her that her little cherries that I want to won’t affect me and to add her newly shaved cat that keeps on calling me to pet her. No. I’m strong. I’m CL and I’m the baddest female Seoul city ever had. And I won’t let my body continue this hot feeling I’m having.

 

Holy Pussycat!

 

Can I at least touch her even I little?

 

Even for 10 seconds?

 

“I think I have cancer” Dara said. I look at her face. She looks afraid.

 

Cancer?

 

Cancer?

 

How?

 

When?

 

No.

 

She’s fine.

 

She’s healthy.

 

Petite but healthy.

 

No. This can’t be.

 

No.

 

“h-how? C-Cancer? H-how?” I ask her. Now, I don’t care about her body anymore.

 

Is she sure?

 

What stage?

 

I’ll search for the best doctor in Seoul. I’ll make sure that she’ll undergo the surgery and be healthy again.

 

I don’t want to lose her. I already lose her twice because of my stupidity and I won’t lose her now. No.

 

If I need to use all my money just to save her. I will.

 

“there’s a lump on my . Here check it” she said and grab my right hand and guide it to her left .

 

“press it a little into circular motion” She added and start guiding me to check her lump on her .

 

I keep pressing a little, just enough to feel the lump, and exploring her to find where the lump is. “uhhh… mmmm” I stop pressing and look at Dara. Her eyes are closed. I gulp hard.  Is that a moan? I shook my head and start pressing her again, little by little. “ohhh.. keep going baby” She said. This time I’m very sure that she’s .

 

I can even feel her harden.

 

.

 

I’m getting aroused.

 

My body is betraying me.

 

Body! Can you stop being aroused and getting wet?

 

Can you just help me win this? Even this time only? Can you?

 

Of course my body answered me. Well, it’s my body.

 

What my body’s answer?

 

Wet!

 

My body is getting more wet!

 

I keep my calm composure and act like I don’t hear her moans. “ohhh.. baby… hmmm” She moans again. I cleared my throat. “I don’t find any lump baby. Are you sure you have cancer?” I ask her but still my hand roaming around her and pressing it now and then. There’s no lump. I’m perfectly sure of that.

 

She gave me this chance. She insists. She can’t blame me if I keep on touching her .

 

Holy lions! Her is getting harder.

 

I’m having this big urge to her and play with my tongue.

 

“yes! ahhh baby! check my other . I-I’m scared. P-please! Ahhh” She keeps on and her moan is getting louder.

 

I’m enjoying it.

 

I stop checking her left and went to her other . Her is hard already.

 

It’s been 800 years since I her . And because of that stupid punishment I can’t her. I can’t play with her s. I can’t taste her.

 

I copied the process and apply it on her right . “ohh.. my baby…” she keeps on and I keep on enjoying this. I know it’s torture for her. I need to work harder so she will surrender.

 

“baby.. I don’t find any lump. Maybe your just mistaken” I told her but keeps on enjoying the feeling of her s on my palm. “ohhh… mmmm.. check it more” She answer. She still close her eyes. I can see that she’s enjoying what I’m doing to her. “baby.. I already checked it trice. Your don’t have any lump”

 

This is it.

 

One last move and you’ll surrender baby.

 

I put my other palm on her other and massage it a little but in a way that she thinks that I’m still checking her s. ‘ohh… baby.. I really love your hands on my , especially when you put your mouth on my and my like a hungry child while kneading my other .’ She said in between her moans.

 

I can feel my little lion is more wet than a while ago. Dara now open her eyes and stare at me seductively. I my lips and bit my lower lip a little. I keep on enjoying her on my hands and now I shamelessly massage her s now and playing her s.

 

“I know I don’t have any lump or cancer. I just want you to touch my and get me wet. Now, it’s time for me to play with myself inside the bathroom. Feel free to listen baby” She said and kiss me sensually before leaving me alone inside the room. Hot. Bothered. Wet.

 

Damn.

 

I should’ve known.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“I can’t wait to meet another member of the family” Minzy shrieked showing her excitement. If she can jump while sitting she will. “me too” Bom commented and continue eating her precious corn. Eating corn is more important than talking.

 

“unnie! You’re here too” Minzy stood from her seat and greet Jessica who just came with her usual cold appearance. So cold.

 

“of course…” Jessica paused and glance at Dara who is sitting beside me inside my embrace. “… I want to meet our new member too” Jessica continued. Minzy broke their hug and sit back to her seat. “hi Bom unnie!” Jessica greeted bom earning smack on her arm. “yah! how come you call me unnie but not Dara?” Bom unnie complain but still continue eating her corn and let Jessica hug her and peck on her cheek. There’s no exemption with the bully Bom.

 

“it’s because I call her babe and she’s my babe not my unnie” Jessica answered.

 

“I really don’t like her calling you babe” I murmur but loud enough for Dara to hear. She giggles and pinches my cheek. ‘you’re really cute baby.” Dara said and peck on my lips.

 

“PDA couple! stop it. Let’s eat. I brought some snacks” Jessica announce and put the paper bags she’s holding on top of the table. “hello babe!’ Jessica went on Dara’s other side and hug her before sitting. “are you ready?” I hear Jessica said to Dara. I can feel Dara suddenly froze.

 

Ready for what?

 

I look at them but when they noticed that I’m staring at them they act like nothing.

 

“wooohh! More food! This is why I love you Jessica!” Bom shrieked just like Minzy cutting my thoughts with what I heard. “what did you bring unnie?”

 

“Breads for Bom, chocolates for Minzy, jjajangmyun for my babe, healthy food for chaerin, sandwich for me and drinks and chips”

 

“wow!” Bom exclaimed the moment she opened the bags. She looks like she saw golds inside.

 

Bom and Minzy start eating while Jessica and Dara are stealing glances with each other.

 

What are they hiding from me?

 

Why does Dara need to be ready?

 

Who’s this new member?

 

“you want to eat baby?”

 

“yes! you know I can’t say no to noodles right?” I nodded and smile at her.

 

I stood up to get her black bean noodles but not before planting a small peck on her lips.

 

“I’ll just go to comfort room baby” Dara said while I’m busy preparing her food. “I’ll go with you” Jessica stood up and walk beside Dara.

 

I just watch them exiting the room. I can sense that they’re hiding something. What could it be?

 

“uhmm unnie I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter