too bad

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

rush update before sleeping...

i just made it in between helping my cousin and being driver of my mom.

 

? soon :)

how many tease do we have? i need 7 tease before the chapter...

i hope you enjoy this chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baby! I’ll take my bath first ok? you too! Mom will scold us if we’re late” Dara shouts while inside her room as I’m busy cleaning our kitchen after eating breakfast.

 

My mom called Dara and forced us to visit them now and sleep in our house tonight which Dara of course agreed without second thoughts. But for me I don’t want to go there. It’s not that I don’t want to see my parents and my sister but I’m planning on taking Dara on a special dinner date tonight. I also wanted to experience watching movie while inside the car. I saw it once in the movie and I find it romantic.

 

It’s been long since we had a date outside just the two of us, usually we can have date but with the other members or with our manager. It’s not really date it’s more like family dinner.

 

I remember yoona always took Dara on dates. Three years ago Yoona never failed to bring Dara on a date once or twice a week. If Yoona can’t take Dara on a outside date she will prepare a special dinner on their dorm with the help of her members.

 

It hurts a lot during those times but now Dara is mine, not fully, I’ll do everything for her.

 

“can I join you? So, we can save time and water?” I answer Dara   with little hope that she’ll say yes.

 

“ok! Hurry! Come here!” She answers back.

 

Did I hear her right?

 

She said ok?

 

She agreed?

 

We’re gonna take shower together?

 

together.

 

Sharing same water from the shower.

 

I can see her full body.

 

Is she gonna let me touch her? Even a little?

 

Can we have quickie?

 

I move like superman in the kitchen and clean as fast as I can before Dara change her mind. I guess Dara is frustrated too and she wants me to touch her now. I know… I know… She’ll give up with her ‘tough’ act. I know she’ll beg me to touch her.

 

Woooh!

 

And if I’m lucky enough we can have y steamy wild under the shower. But… before that I’ll make her suffer. I’ll until she’ll go crazy and force me to go inside her and make her come hard.

 

Should I call my mother that we’ll be late? Because I know teasing and under the shower will take long. I want to drain Dara and of course I need her to touch me. I need her to put her slender fingers inside me and pump me like there’s no tomorrow. I missed her talented fingers. I guess playing guitar makes her fingers stronger and can detect the spot easily.

 

God! I feel something to my south part.

 

Uhhh… Let my mother wait. Because I know when Dara and I arrive in our house they’ll neglect me and act like I’m not there because they’re more happy to see Dara than me.

 

“baby! Are you joining or not?” I heard Dara’s voice.

 

I start walking to Dara’s room and answered her. “I’m coming!”

 

I suddenly stop my tracks.

 

Why do I sound like ert?

 

Dara will think that I’m touching myself now.

 

Ghad Chaerin! You’re desperate.

 

I’m coming really?

 

I should’ve said ‘ok. I’m on my way’

 

But that would sound like I’m going somewhere.

 

Ahhh! Never mind. I need prepare for my battle with Dara.

 

 

I continue walking to Dara’s room and find her door open. She’s standing in front of the bathroom door with her irritated expression. “baby? What’s wrong?” I ask while approaching her. “I can’t find the hook” She answer and scan her bra on her back with her hands.

 

I gulp at view. She’s only half in front of me yet I want to eat her alive. I want to rip those pair of undergarments and have all my way to her body. I want to touch her. I want to her. I want to her. I want to enter. I want her.

 

Unconsciously I start walking closer to her with my eyes fix on her bra. She’s wearing one of my favorite bras. “baby let me help you” I said and put my hands on her shoulder and turn her to face me.                   

 

It’s getting hot.

 

I stare at her neck down to her collar bone down to her chest.

 

I miss those little pumpkin pies and her pair of little cherries.

 

“baby..” I swallow my saliva, a lot, as my hand slowly letting the gravity to pull down from her shoulder blade to the side where her s are located. It’s hard to control myself from shaking. I don’t know if it’s because I’m nervous, excited or hungry, hungry for her. “do you know that this bra is one of my favorites?” I whisper but enough for her to hear. “why?” She ask with the sound I’m yearning these past few days, moan. “because it’s hook is located here” I answer with my palm touching her clothed s. “hmmm..” Dara reacted as I un-hooked her bra located in the center of her s letting its cup hanging loosely on its sides.

 

My throat is dry. My body is on fire. I may look calm outside but inside my beast is going wild and begging to unleash. Seeing her s in front of me adds the difficulty from throwing her to the bed and makes her mine all over and over again. But I need her to beg. I want her to plead. I want her to get mad because I’m not touching her. I hold this game.

 

“ohhh… baby let’s take our shower now” Dara wraps her slender fingers on my both wrist and lightly pass my palm on her s before dragging me to the bathroom. I can’t help but to smirk at her.

 

I won.

 

I’m hot but I won.

 

She’ll insist.

 

She’ll make a move just for me to touch her.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

“baby are you ok?” Dara ask me.

 

Really? She’s asking me if I’m ok? Is she numb or what?

 

Arrggghh! I can’t believe this. I lose. I lose with my own game. I thought she’ll ask me to touch her.  I thought she’ll beg for my touch and ask me to make her come. But I’m wrong!

 

What did Dara do? Well nothing frustrating. She just removed her black lacy in a y way and after that she asked me to scrub her back and soap her whole body. Yes, her WHOLE BODY and that includes her ‘holy entrance’ and to make me more hungry and frustrated when I touch her entrance she’s WET. She also told me to soap her s more and clean it properly because she wanted to smell nice when we visit our family.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter