torture

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

*knock*

 

*knock*

 

*knock*

 

I turn off the shower and ask Chaerin. “yes?”

I know it’s Chaerin. It’s already 11 p.m and Bom and Minzy is probably in their dreamland. Also, I know she can’t stand her so-called-punishment but it’s her fault. She can give me other punishment instead of ‘not-having--for-one-week’. Two can play this game right?

 

1 week would be her hell week.

 

“uhmm… baby? Do you need help?”

 

I smirk. Way to go Chaerin. I know what’s your intention. I perfectly know that at this moment you’re already bothered and turning insane, but this will be the beginning. I honestly feel bothered. Love making is the best part after having argument and the moment Chaerin and I settled our problem I was expecting for some hot, steamy and long night with her but her stupidity lead her and ended up having this kind of punishment.

 

“uhhh… no baby why” I moan a little just to . It’s not loud but enough for her to hear.

 

“I was just wondering if you need help. I can scrub your back” She offered. If I’ll bite her offer I know we will ended up making love under the shower. That thought just makes me feel hot. I press some button to turn the temperature into colder one. Hot shower is not helping.

 

“Thank you baby but I have this scrub that has long handle. Don’t worry I can handle this baby”

 

It’s your fault Chaerin baby.

 

“uhhh..but baby. You think that scrub can scrub you better? Because you… you... you…you…you..” I open the bathroom door and witness Chaerin standing in front of the door stuttering in a very bad way. Her last word just keeps on repeating. Does her tongue got malfunctioned?

 

I open the door a little, just enough to show her half of my body. Bubbles just covers a little part of my body. I use the vanilla-honey scent that she loves to smell. At this moment I know she’s having difficulties.

 

“you... you… you… you” She still stutters in front of me. I giggle at her. Her tongue is in very bad condition but her eyes are perfectly fine for they keep on traveling on my exposed body.

 

ert Chaerin. Me likey.

 

“me what baby?”

 

 

 

--

 

 

I can’t stop looking at her body. 3 years of deprivation. I had her last week. I don’t have her this week and now I can’t have her for a week. A week. A week. 7 days. 168 hours. 10080 minutes. 604800 seconds. This is total torture. She’s torturing me. She should be seducing me right now not this. When I told her the punishment I’m expecting her to disagree. I’m expecting her to seduce me. I’m expecting her to force me to make love with her or me. I don’t mind being by her. I’m expecting her to oppose. But what? She just agreed and walks away from me leaving me hot and bothered and now she’s standing in front of me showing her half body with bubbles that barely covers her milky white skin. Not to mention the smoke effect that comes inside the bathroom. Also the smell of her soap. This is hell.

 

It makes me more frustrated. If it not because of that stupid punishment I’m now with Dara under the shower touching her with my lips attached on her skin. This is really…! Aaahhrrgg!

 

“me what baby?” Dara said with her smile.

 

I shut up and just stare at her body, hungrily. She’s like blood and I’m the vampire. I’m hungry for her. I want her. I want to touch her. I want to taste her. I want to feel her.

 

 

“are you ok baby?”

 

No. I’m not. How can I? If you’re giving me this kind of sight but I can’t have you.

 

Wait. What if I’ll seduce you? Then maybe you’ll give up with this though act and me. Hmmm.. Sounds nice. Yes. I should seduce you. Don’t mess with me baby.

 

“yes I-I’m fine” Damn stuttering. Chaerin cool, act cool not like a dumb old ert man drooling in front of a hot girl.

 

“ok. Wait for me in the bed ok? I’ll be quick baby” Dara said and wink at me in a very y manner. She’s really giving me hard time.

 

Dara closes the door leaving me frozen in my place. I blink once. Twice. Trice.

 

That’s not very cool Chaerin.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

“bommie! can you cook ramyeon for me please?” Dara called Bom on her phone. She’s sitting on the bed with her back leaning on the headboard. I didn’t say anything but watch her while talking to Bom. I guess she thinks that I’m still sleeping. Speaking of sleeping. I barely sleep last night. Blame that punishment and that shower thing. They keep my eyes wide open and when I tried to close my eyes Dara’s body is playing on my mind.

 

I want to touch her while she’s sleeping but I’m afraid that she might caught me and turn the 1 week-no- into 1 month. Also, I might not control myself and touch her nonstop and woke her up or the worst I might her.

 

“really? Ok I’ll wait for you” Dara look at me with smile on her face. “baby! you’re awake! Bommie will cook ramyeon for us!” Dara said excitedly. I don’t know what’s with the noodles and they made Dara addicted to it. “let’s take a shower before they arrive” Dara said and peck on my lips giving me view on her bare chest on her loose tank top.

 

Nice view. Too bad I can’t do anything with it.

 

To make it worst Dara said she’ll take her shower. Shower. Water pouring above Dara. Soap embracing her body. Dara’s hand caressing her body sensually. I need shower too.

 

I rush to my room and went directly to the bathroom to have a cold shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what we will do after this?” our maknae ask us while slurping her bowl of noodles.

 

“let’s just stay here and rest. What do you think?” I said and ask for their opinion. I look at Dara and she’s totally engrossed with her noodles.

 

“that’s a good idea. Let’s shop for groce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter