accident

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We walk silently enjoying each other’s warmth. I stop when I make sure that we’re far enough from bom and minzy. “baby! come let’s take a look if there are starfish at this time” she forcefully dragging me beside the shore.

 

“I don’t like” we’re like having thug of war. She’s pulling me to go but I’m pulling her back. “please baby”

 

“no! I said no” she stop and release my hand. “why you’re always like this. Whenever I want something to do together with you, you always refuse” her both hands in her waist. Her facial expression is little angry.

 

“and you! why are you so importunate?” I stop and look at her expression. She’s staring at me confused yet hurt. Her eyes are about to cry but I know she’s holding it. “You’re also talkative that even no one is listening to you, you keep on talking. And the worst is even you know I’m already mad you keep on laughing like you’re just fooling around with my feelings.”

 

A tear roll down in her cheek but she wipe it as fast as she can, but that tear followed by others and starts to fall down. I walk closer to her and cup her face with my hands. I wipe her tears using my thumbs.

 

“even you’re talkative I’d rather choose you being talkative and hear your soft and angelic voice than not hearing it at all.” I stop for the mean time and stared at her eyes. I can now see shine in her eyes, but still she’s crying. i kissed her forehead before I stare back in her eyes again. “it’s true you’re importunate but I like it. I like it whenever you bug me and keep on pushing me to do things together with you, coz in that way I can have your attention.”

 

She’s smiling at me but I didn’t smile back at her. I’m just staring at her eyes deeply. I want her to see in my eyes my feelings for her and that what I’m telling her is true.

 

“when I’m angry and you keep on laughing at me even I’m angry sometimes it irritates me, not because of your smile or the way you laugh at me it’s because until now I don’t know how you’re doing it, that every time you smile at me my anger easily fade away. you can just take my anger away in just one smile from your lips.” she’s just staring at me the whole time. She’s not even trying to talk. She’s just letting me to talk.

 

I lean closer and let my lips lean on her. I didn’t move my lips. I just let my lips leaning on her lips.

 

“being your girlfriend is the greatest happening and gift in my life that God gave to me. I didn’t ask him for someone like you but he gave you to me and you’re too much for what I’m asking. I may not be a perfect girlfriend for you but I will do my best just to be the one for you.” I said after I broke our kiss. until now she’s not saying anything to me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter