Jealousy

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara came back with bom holding a tray with pizza while bom is holding another tray with burgers and fries also with some foods with corn on it or corn basis food.

 

“hi! Come let’s eat again” dara said as she take a sit beside chaerin. “dara you bought foods again and still we didn’t finish the one you bought a while ago. Are you planning to gain us weight immediately?” seohyun said.

 

“this food is nothing if bom is with us haha” dara laugh hard but suddenly stop when she receive a slap from bom and laugh again. “yah! Dara! you said it’s for chaerin why you’re transferring it to me! and besides I’m hungry I didn’t eat anything from this morning” bom said as she pouted but then she continue eating her especial corn.

 

We all laugh at them. I like watching these two girls playing around. They are like siblings, if only I didn’t know that they just have same surname I’ll think they are siblings. They are very comfortable with each other.

 

When she’s eating her slice of pizza she’s like a little girl eating messy, after her bite pizza’s sauce left in her lips. I was about to wipe or offer her my handkerchief but chaerin did it fast.

 

“why an ahjumma like you always eat like a baby?” chaerin said while wiping dara’s lips. Dara pouted while chaerin still wiping her lips. “but she looks the youngest among us” minzy said and we all laugh. Dara is just pouting but in a cute way, like a baby.

 

“hmm.. can our baby eat properly? Or she wants me to feed her?”  chaerin smile at dara and pinch her nose lightly. She also scratches her nose with dara. Suddenly I feel something inside me. I know they are close. I know she’s sweet when it comes to dara but why I’m feeling this way? I’m jealous of their act. I also want to tell her that and treat her as my baby. I’m hurt really hurt but what can I do now?

 

“if you think I can’t eat properly… then why don’t you feed me instead?” dara said while grinning widely at CL. Chaerin is not cold when It comes to dara. she too sweet with her. I wonder why? Does she like dara just like me or she’s just close with her?

 

“do I have any option?”

 

Dara whisper at chaerin after she whisper, chaerin answer her with whisper too. We’re all staring at them thinking what they are talking about. “ehem… I think you two forgot that you’re not alone” bom interrupted them. They just look at each other sweetly and slightly laugh. Yes! they look at each other sweetly… like they are couple that very much in love with each other. again i feel pain inside of me.

 

“sorry” dara said. “chaerin is teasing me haha” dara continue.

 

“so it’s me? who started it?” chaerin said as she get a slice of pizza and feed it to dara. dara just accept it. now I’m more jealous than before. I envy chaerin so much. I want to be in her position. I want to whisper to her. I want to feed her. I want to . how i wish I’m chaerin now.

 

“ do you mind if you two share it with us?” bom said. dara and chaerin look at her. “ok. ok. just forget about it” bom suddenly said. are they having telepathy conversation? They just having conversation with just staring. Bom seems used to it as she knows what that look is all about.

 

All the time Chaerin is feeding dara and she’s eating also. She also uses what dara is using to eat so it means it’s like an indirect kiss, she even drinks where dara is drinking and dara insist it that they will share with food, drinks and with the utensils. I’m just watching them. They look like a couple. if I don’t know them I will think they really are couple.

 

i’m now jealous, really jealous I just feel bad to feel this coz I’m not in the position to get jealous. Dara is not mine so I don’t have the right but what can I do? I’m just having these feelings because I love her that much. Chaerin is very lucky. She can do things I want to do with dara. dara always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter