Chapter 60

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

product of my laziness

This kind of chapter would not exist on the future chapters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baby how did you became friends with Jessica?” I ask Dara while watching her preparing drinks for us.

 

 Dara and I decided to have another movie date in our dorm tonight. A romantic, sweet, simple and peaceful date. Just the two of us.

 

I really wanted to know the story behind their friendship. I don’t know if I should trust Jessica or not. I’m afraid that she might be another Yoona that will break us apart. I don’t want that to experience again.

 

“ahh.. Jessica and I have common friends. She’s stepping another year with her group while me, us, just debuted that time. Our friend asked me to go with her to meet her friend who happened to be Jessica. That’s the start of our friendship. After that meeting Jessica gets my number and so I am. We keep our contact but we never publicized our friendship when we both managed to enter the industry. We keep our friendship private. I know its kind a unbelievable that Jessica and I are friends, but we really do.” Dara answer my question. She places the two glass of juice on the table and walk closer to me.

 

“You’re jealous right?” Dara said and took the liberty to sit on my lap, her back facing me. I, of course gladly welcome her and automatically wrap my arms on her waist.

 

Am I jealous?

 

NO. I’m not.

 

I’m scared.

 

I’m scared that Dara will leave me again. I don’t know what will happen to me if she’ll leave me. She’s my life.

 

“No” I answer.

 

Dara turn her body a little giving me her side view. I burry my head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. She wraps her arm on my neck and pulls me closer to her. I feel warm. I feel loved.

 

“I know you’re jealous. I saw your expression. I know you baby. Don’t be jealous ok? I love you and only you” She said and kiss my temple.

 

Do you really love me or is it because I have amnesia?

 

 

 

--

 

 

“hi babe!” Jessica greeted me energetically with her arms wide open.

 

I giggle at her and accept her inviting embrace. I don’t know why people always saw her as cold person or lazy person. She’s totally the opposite. I guess people always judge by appearance and on what their eyes see.

 

I smile inwardly. I suddenly remember Chaerin. People always see her as cold, arrogant, miley cyruz wanna be and selfish. They thought that CL slowly making her name so she can have her solo career without us. They think that CL wants to destroy our group and take all the fame and leave us behind. That’s what they think. I’m lucky to know the real Lee Chaerin. The Lee Chaerin behind those thick make-ups, colorful clothes, expensive jewelries and cold attitude.

 

And I’m lucky that she loves me.

 

“babe I’m here hugging you but your mind is not with me” Jessica whines. I laugh lightly. She’s still whinny.

 

“and you never changed. You’re still whinny as ever” I answer her.

 

We broke our hug and sit on the corner of the restaurant where no one can see us. “Dara tell me. Are you in love with Chaerin again?” Jessica asks seriously.

 

I look away avoiding her intense stare.

 

Should I tell her the truth?

 

She’s Yoona’s friend.

 

But she’s my friend too.

 

Jessica grabs my hand and squeezed a little. She’s staring directly to my eyes. “babe you know you can tell me everything right?. I nodded. “tell me babe. Are you in love with her again?”

 

I nodded and look away.

 

I’m afraid that she’ll get angry when I tell her the truth. I don’t want to lose her. She’s my friend. A real friend.

 

“babe. Hey. Look at me” Jessica called me. I look at her slowly. She smiles warmly at me. “It’s ok. I’m glad you told me the truth. I can feel that your love for Chaerin bloomed again and this time it’s stronger”

 

“sorry”

 

“don’t. You just fell in love with her again it’s not your fault but I think Yoona deserves a proper break up as soon as possible right?”

 

I smile at Jessica. I stood up and went to her side and hug her. “thank you for understanding me and for not getting mad” I said in between of our hug. I hug her tighter. I’m glad to have her as my friend.

 

“don’t. I’m your friend and I’m always here for you. remember that always”

 

We broke our hug and I went back to my seat. “so what should we order? I’m starving”

 

“me too. You pay for our meal” Jessica said playfully and start roaming the menu.

 

I look at her, shocked. “yah! You should pay our food. Junior should please their seniors” I said with full of confidence.

 

“but I’m your senior when it comes to industry” Jessica merongs me.

 

I sigh exaggeratedly. “fine! Fine! Let’s just use YG’s card!” I said and smile wickedly.

 

I’m such a brilliant.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara you know what? I like you.”

 

I stop texting and look at Jessica only to find she’s staring at me seriously. I chuckle. “I know you like me. That’s why we’re still friends” I joked. I can feel the atmosphere suddenly be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter