Double trouble

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“but I brought you this…”

 

--

 

 

The tall girl fished something inside her pocket. Everybody in the room is watching the scene. Lips are sealed as they don’t want to ruin the moment.

 

Chaerin on the other hand can’t let out voice. Her heart is beating fast. She’s afraid.. afraid that what Yoona is getting from her pocket is what supposed to be what she will give to Dara… an engagement ring.

 

 

 

 

Yoona smile proudly after getting the two necklace inside her pocket.

 

“before I got here Taeyeon unnie’s little cousin gave this to me. She said she is my number one fan and she would like to give me this two necklaces. One is for me and the other one is for the person who I love. When she gave it to me the only person who I think of is you Dara and I want you to have it. Can I put it in you?” Dara’s tall girlfriend slowly kneels in front of Dara. Others are just watching but two particular person is having too much thought inside their mind.

 

‘Thank God it’s not what I’m thinking. I should make a move’

 

‘are they? A-a… a couple?’

 

“of course you can. It’s my pleasure” The vampire like answer warmly not caring the others or maybe not.

 

‘it’s for the better.’

 

Dara secretly look at Chaerin’s direction. ‘yes it is for the better’

 

Yoona excitedly put the other necklace to Dara’s petite neck after putting the necklace Yoona rubbing her neck. “my coffee latte?”

 

“yes yoong?”

 

“can you? uhm.. can you put the other necklace to me?” Yoona ask shyly, still rubbing her neck.

 

Dara laugh softly at her and motion Yoona to sit in between her legs where Yoona’s but is on the floor.

 

“no need to be shy yoong. I would gladly put the other necklace to your neck” Dara said while putting the necklace.

 

Chaerin felt her heart being stab repeatedly. It was supposed to be her but then again it all ruined by her childhood friend, Ga-in.

 

“are they an item?” Trish asked Chaerin.

 

Chaerin didn’t answer her. Her mind and eye are still with the couple.

 

“yes we are. You don’t mind it right?” Yoona answer Trish proudly and hold Dara’s right hand and kiss it tenderly.

 

Trish wave her hand. “of course not. It’s just I didn’t expect it”

 

“let’s watch now. Our plan is to watch movie not the lovers” Chaerin suddenly said with cold tone. She gets the remote control and start the movie without waiting for the others.

 

The rest just ignore the rude attitude of her and place their selves in their comfortable positions.

 

 

 

 

“chae?” Trish call Chaerin sweetly and it makes Dara’s face disgusted but not only her but also Chaerin who only likes to be called like that if it is Dara.

 

“hmm…” Chaerin answered coldly.

 

“want to try this? Bom unnie gave me a portion of her bread” Trish said as she tries to feed Cherin with bread from Bom.

 

“no.”

 

Dara smirked. ‘only me can feed her like that’

 

Dara get the bowl full of popcorn. “chae..” Dara called Chaerin.

 

Chaerin immediately look at Dara and smile sweetly. “yes darong?”

 

“here get some” Dara push the bowl a little to Chaerin’s direction. “uh… uh.. feed me” Chaerin said forgetting that Yoona is there and Dara is not hers.

 

“such a baby” Dara commented but comply Chaerin’s request. She doesn’t know what got into her that she complies Chaerin’s request even Yoona is just beside her… maybe love instinct? She doesn’t know. Chaerin happily accept it while smiling like a fool. Trish on the other side felt hurt. How she wish that she is Dara. How she wish she can feed Chaerin too. How she wish Chaerin is hers.

 

While Dara is feeding Chaerin… chaerin simply Dara’s finger in a seductive way. Dara look at her weirdly. Chaerin only smirked at Dara.

 

“ baby…” Dara heard Yoona’s whining causing to cut her stare at Chaerin and making Chaerin frown. She still wants to tease Dara or flirt with her secretly.

 

“ahhh” Yoona motion her hand asking Dara to feed her like what she did to Chaerin. She’s not jealous but she wants to be fed. She wants to feel like a baby.. dara’s baby to be exact.

 

“aigoo… my big baby wants to be fed” Dara said and pinch her lover’s chick lightly… just enough for Yoona act cute in front of Dara.

 

“you forgot your baby” Yoona answered Dara and jutted her lower lip.

 

“of course not! There’s no way I can forgot my big baby” Dara scratch her nose at Yoona’s nose.

 

‘are you making me jealous Dara? ‘coz if yes. I’m jealous. I’m freaking jealous! So stop it. I’m the only one who can act like that. I’m the only one you can scratch your nose with. Your are mine and mine only.’

 

Chaerin reach her limit and now she decided to take her plan into action. She will get Dara from Yoona and she will not care if someone will get hurt, if she will play dirty. All she want is to get Dara back.

 

‘sorry Trish for this…’

 

“trish…” Chaerin called Trish cutely just enough for Dara to hear her.

 

Dara on the other hand stop their lovey dovey and look at Chaerin’s direction.

 

‘what’s wrong with her? A while ago she’s cold to Trish and now she’s acting cute in front of her? What is she planning to do?’

 

Chaerin mentally smirked when she noticed that Dara is staring at them sternly like she’s waiting for her next move.

 

Trish look at Chaerin curiously. She’s too sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter