Being drunk

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“hey baby.. we just arrive here.. where are you?”

 

“we’re on our way to the restaurant with minzy”

 

“after that where will you go?”

 

“uhmm.. I’ll go to the mall and buy something for my sister.. then I’ll drop by at our house also minzy.. she will go at their house.. how about you? how’s the party?”

 

“great! They all welcome me here warmly.. and I met bom’s cousin.. he’s nice.. he also show me his collection of my picture keke and he ask me to take picture with him also sign my pictures”

 

“ahh looks like he added to the list of guys who wants to steal you from me”

 

“oh-oh.. my baby is jealous..”

 

“no I’m not”

 

“yes you are.. listen baby.. please always remember that you are the only person who can have my heart.. you are the only person that my heart wants to be with.. i love you and only you.. remember that always”

 

“I love you too.. come back soon.. listening with your sweet words makes me miss you immediately.. aarrggghh!”

 

“I miss you too baby… you enjoy first your dinner and visiting your home so you won’t miss me too much..”

 

“why? You don’t like me to miss you?”

 

“no.. it’s not like that.. I just want you to enjoy this night.. after the party I will go home and sleep with you.. is that ok?”

 

“uhmm.. ok..ok … take care.. and remember that you are only mine.. I love you”

 

“I love you too baby..”

 

After my conversation with chaerin bom shouts at me. I guess she’s looking at me inside the house. “what are you doing here dara?” she ask me while approaching me. “I just made a call with chaerin.. telling her that we’re here already”

 

“ahh.. come let’s go inside everybody is looking for you..” we walked inside the house together enjoying the party, eating, laughing I even met bom’s relatives. I really enjoy this party but I miss chaerin already we don’t have much time alone this day. Me and bom enjoying the night with her relatives we also drink alcohol. Ok! I’m drunk but I don’t know about bommie but I’m sure I’m drunk..

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

It’s already dawn but dara and bom is still not here I guess they really enjoy the party. Minzy now is sleeping peacefully. I can’t sleep knowing that dara is still not here. I’m not worried coz she’s with bom I just want to wait for her i think she’s drunk right now so I really have to wait for her and take care of her. I take a sit in our couch but before I switch on the t.v I made a hot chocolate.

 

I heard the door opens. I quickly stand up and run at the door. Ok! BOm is drunk but she can still manage helping dara and dara she’s totally drunk! “bom unnie! Let me help you.. why you two are so drunk?” I ask bom while getting dara from her “sorry chaerin.. we just enjoy the party then we get drunk.. but I told you I will take care of dara.. look even I’m drunk I take care of her”

 

“thank you unnie.. now go to your room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter