new friend

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I arrive in yang jin-ho’s party here in a exclusive club, yang jin-ho is my friend since where in high school. There are lots of people here enjoying her party. As I arrive here lots of people are looking at me maybe because I’m an artist but I don’t care I’m here for my friend not for them.

 

“happy birthday” I greeted jinho and give her my present. “thank you.. I thought you won’t come to my party” she hugs me and I hug her back. “that’s impossible and besides if I don’t go I’m sure you will get mad at me” I said as I break our hug.

 

“jinho!!” I heard someone is calling her. jinho look where the voice is coming. “bom!” jinho scream as she saw bom she run at her and hug her. I turn to see if the bom she’s calling is the bom I know. I can’t believe this bom is friend of jinho which happen to be my friend too but the one that surprise me a lot is when I see who’s with bom.

 

Dara. she’s the one with bom. I really can’t believe this. dara, the one I’ve been wanting to see and know.

 

Sandara Park she’s the only girl that I’m interested with. The only girl I want to know. I like her she’s like an exception to me, I like boys and I’m 101% straight but when first saw her for the very first time in person i feel like everything change. Since the day I first saw her I’m starting to be her fangirl every MV, commercial, interviews and live shows I always watch her. I even follow her activities.

 

“yoona! This is bom and dara. bom, dara this is yoon ah” jinho introduced bom and dara to me same thing as them. “but I guess even if I won’t introduced you with each other you know each other already” jinho smile at us. I can’t believe that she’s here in front of me. she’s absolutely beautiful that’s why she has lots of fan boys.

 

“hello yoona.!” dara said while smiling at me. I just smile back at her. I don’t know what to do seeing her in front of me makes my tongue goes backward.

 

“wait guys.. I have to leave the three of you here. My friend is calling me. is it ok if I leave the three of you here?” jinho said. “no problem. Don’t worry yoona is in good hands” bom said. jinho walks away and approach her friend.

 

We decided to go at the second floor where there are less people. “dara don’t drink too much ok?” i heard bom talking to dara while taking a sit beside her I’m sitting opposite to them. “yes omma” dara said when she said it she receives a hit in her shoulder from bom I just laugh at them.

 

Bom notice me laughing at them. “oohh I’m sorry with our actions”

 

“no. no. it’s fine I’m enjoying watching the two of you”

 

“by the way why you’re alone? Why didn’t you bring someone with you?”

 

“other members have their own schedule and no one can go with me”

 

“ohh.. good thing in my case dara is always with me. you can stay with us if you like”

 

“is it ok if I stay with the two of you?”

 

“of course we can be friends too… if you like”

 

“my pleasure”

 

We started to talk comfortably. I enjoy their company they are funny I feel like I’ve known them for a long time like jinho. I keep stealing glances at dara and I think bom notices it. She’s staring at me figuring my actions and my stares at dara. I want to control myself but I can’t I want to stare at her always. It’s like I’m starting to be addicted to her and I can’t stop especially now.

 

“I need to go at the wash room and I will also get some drinks for us” bom suddenly said. she stand up and walks away. is she giving me some time alone with dara? did she know that I like dara?

 

“dara can I get your number?” oohh! Sh*t what did I say? Did I really ask her number? I was about to ask her about herself not her number but my lips said it wrong. “of course” she said while smiling sweetly at me. I quickly get my phone in my purse and start tapping her number. What a party. Best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter