a hint

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“ba…. Minho! What are you doing here?” chaerin ask minho while she’s walking at their direction.

 

“cl-roo she’s here for her girlfriend hyesun” dara said and clings at chaerin’s arms. Minho just scratching her back head while blushing. “where is she?” chaerin ask minho?

 

“she told me she’s with yoona and bom now at the front of Aeronauts Balloon ride, can I join with you to go there?” minho ask. dara look at chaerin and chaerin just nodded.

 

Dara and minho are chatting on their way while chaerin is busy looking around. When minho answer her phone call from hyesun dara look at chaerin and she notice the chaerin is staring with this beautiful girl sitting on the bench not far from them.

 

“oh! That’s why you’re not paying attention to me coz you’re busy staring with that girl” dara said and pinch chaerin at her waist, they stop walking. Chaerin just giggle at her girlfriend and tightens her grip on dara’s shoulder. “no. I’m not staring at her” chaerin whisper at dara.

 

“MS. LEE CHAERIN… even you wear the darkest tint shade I know if your eyes are not staring at me.” dara said crossing her arms in her chest. Chaerin just can’t help to giggle with dara’s action. “hmmm.. what my babe ate today and she seems always jealous” chaerin whisper at dara. she doesn’t care if minho is with them and besides he’s busy talking to her girlfriend.

 

“nothing! You’re just too flirty! You’re flirting with that girl through your stare. If I only knew this I wouldn’t allow you to go here” dara said and pinch chaerin again in her waist, making chaerin hurt a little but at the same time she’s happy because of dara’s jealousy.

 

“ouch! Babe it hurts” chaerin said and acts like she’s too hurt. dara looks at chaerin with her worried look. “oh! Baby I’m sorry…” dara said and caressing her waist, chaerin just continue acting that it hurts so much. “kiss me so it will fade away” chaerin pouted at dara. dara notice that chaerin just acting and she slap chaerin’s arms. “ouch it really hurts” chaerin said while caressing her arms.

 

“why are you asking me to kiss you? why don’t you ask that girl you’re looking at?” dara said. “I don’t like. her lips are not attractive like yours.” Chaerin said and put her arms around dara again, but dara just remove it.

 

“don’t flirt with me LEE CHAERIN. Just go to your mistress and I’ll go find someone who will stare at me and won’t stare at other” dara said. chaerin again put her arms around dara and hold her tighter. “don’t dare to do that or else I will pull out his or her eyes. I’m the only one who can stare at you” chaerin said and kiss dara on her cheeks. “You’re the only one allowed but you’re staring at other girls! Unfair” dara said and pinch chaerin’s fingers. “babe why are you always pinching me?”

 

“because your annoying me” said dara and pinch chaerin again. chaerin bite dara’s shoulder playfully. “ouch! Why did you bite me?” dara said she frowned at chaerin. Chaerin just laugh at her. “that’s for your plan to find someone who will stare at you. I’m here why you need to find someone else?”

 

“why your staring at that girl?”

 

“I’m just staring at her coz she’s beautiful but I just notice no one can compare your beauty especially to me, you’re the most beautiful unnie in my eyes.”

 

“unnie???? So I’m just your unnie!!”

 

“haha if you don’t like unnie then you’re the most beautiful ahjumma in my eyes haha”

 

“I’ll leave you then” dara turn around, she was about to walk away but chaerin grab her arm making dara face chaerin again.

 

“I’m just teasing tamtam’s mother but looks like she’s mad at me. hmmm what would she wants me to do? I think she likes me to kiss her right?” chaerin leans her face making their faces close at each other. “no. I don’t like. after you call me ahjumma now you want to kiss me.” dara said and look away.

 

“haha we better go now or else I will lose control and kiss you here. Your jealousy only makes me want to bite your lips gggrrr..” chaerin said and bit her lower lip playfully and looks at dara ily. Dara look away and hide her blush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter