Endless Pain ( part 2 )

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

( at the dorm )

 

Bom’s POV

 

“Dara! we’re home!” I shouted as we arrived from practice.

 

“Dara?” I called again but no answer.. I think she’s sleeping so I went to her room to check her. I open her door slowly not wanting her to wake up but as I open the door I saw her bed empty. i rush to our living room and get my phone to call her.

 

I dialed and call her but with my surprise I hear her phone ringing just near in our living area so I follow where it is and I found it in our dining area together with 3 empty bottles of soju. I knew it.. I knew it she will drink again but why? I thought she will stop. I know there is a big reason why she drinks again. I shouldn’t let her go home alone.

 

Where is Dara? where did she go? Seeing this 3 empty soju makes me more worried I know she’s already drunk right now and I don’t know where the hell she is. I hope nothing bad will happen to her.

 

“Unnie? What happen? Are you alright? Where is DAra unnie? Why there are empty bottles of soju?” Minzy ask me she’s worried now seeing me with a worried face makes her more worried.

 

“I don’t know where is Dara.. she drinks it all and I can’t call her she leaves her phone to make sure we can’t contact her and now I don’t know where I will find her.”

 

“what!! Dara is missing?” Chaerin shouts at me her voice cracked and about to cry but still manage to shout. She’s worried as hell. I know she still loves her but what I can’t understand is why she needs to let this happen.

 

“I’ll go find her..” I said and grab my umbrella

 

“I’ll go with you” Chaerin said while standing beside me.

 

“no.. Chaerin!! You stay here”

 

“I’m also worried!! let me find her too..”

 

“I said you stay here.. if ever Dara will go back at least there is someone who will accompany her and take care of her while I’m gone and call me if Dara gets home already..”

 

“ok..Bom.. take care.. I hope you will find her” I smile at her it’s not the right time to fight with her although I want to scold her coz it’s her fault again!

 

I get my umbrella and extra jacket for Dara it’s raining outside and she might get colds.

 

I walked outside our dorm heading to nowhere I don’t know where to start and how can I find her right now. As I start walking the rain pours heavily making me more worried about her.

 

“Dara .. Where will I find you? Where the hell you are at this moment?” I ask myself while continue walking/running looking left and right side hoping there will be a girl with a petite body.

 

After 1 hour or more I still can’t find her. My feet are tired but I don’t want to stop. I always tell to everybody that I will protect her but look at now she’s gone and I don’t know where she is. I failed.

 

Suddenly my foot brings me to the park near in our dorm. This is the last place I’m thinking that Dara will be.

 

I search all around the park until I saw a girl with a petite body, her clothes are totally wet because of the rain.

 

I watched her from far. She’s spreading her arms and spinning around and around while her left hand is holding a big bottle of tequila. She’s laughing like a fool. If you don’t know what she’s experiencing now you can say that she’s happy and just playing happily with the rain.

 

She continue laughing hard and spinning around. Her eyes are closed while facing the sky making her face catch the rain.

 

She stops spinning but still her face still facing the dark clouds. She’s laughing at the same time crying.

 

She’s maybe in the rain but I can tell she’s crying, she can’t hide it especially to me. Her face doesn’t have any reaction just closing her eyes, facing the clouds, catching the rain with her face.

 

She stoops her head and start to cry harder I feel my tears rolling into my cheeks slowly. I can feel her pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter