Coffee

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I feel like someone pours me cold water when I see the two figures at the bathtub.

 

I can’t believe this. this can’t be happening. This is not true.

 

I blinked several times. Just to make sure that what I’m seeing now is true.

 

No. no. no. this is not true. I keep telling this to myself but… I can’t fool myself. What I’m seeing now is true. This is real. This is not a dream.

 

Suddenly… the girl on the top of chaerin finally look up at me, maybe they notice that someone is watching them. Gain? I said but it was like a whisper that only me can hear it.

 

After Gain look at me the next one who look at me is Chaerin. She looked surprise and nervous. How can’t she… her girlfriend is standing at the door watching her having great time with other girl. This is great. What a nice scene right?

 

I slowly close the door. I don’t want to watch it for another second. I don’t want to cry or let a single tear fall in front of them. I don’t want to look weak in front of them.

 

I walk slowly outside our room. A tear slowly fall down in my cheek as I enter the elevator, but I wiped it fast and control my tears.

 

You’re great Lee Chaerin. I laugh by myself. I’m still controlling my tears not to fall down. I don’ want Bom see me in this state. I need to act that everything is ok. I know this sound ridiculous but this is all I can do now.

 

When I reach the ground floor I saw Bom waiting patiently at the lobby.

 

“bom!” I called her. I want to hug and cry on her but it’s not the best idea. If she will know about this I don’t know what she will do. I don’t want to risk anything and besides it’s just between chaerin and I.

 

She immediately run to me and cling on my arms, dragging me outside.

 

“let’s go at the bar” I said. Bom look at me with a shocked face. She used to be the one who’s asking me to go at the bar always. “why? Did chaerin let you go at the bar?” bom staring at me confused.

 

“of course. I told her that we will go at the bar and she let me” I said and painted a fake smile at her. I hope she won’t notice it.

 

“wooh. Really? That’s great! Hurry!” her smile got bigger. Her voice is excited. She always ask me this past few days that she wants to go with me at the bar but because where busy we can’t find time to go out.

 

As we arrive at the bar I immediately order drink for me. “wooh! Dara! Did you missed drinking that much?” bom ask me while sipping her drink. I just smiled at her. I need this Bom. I need to at least forget about what I saw a while ago with the help of this. I continue drinking and asking for more as soon as I finish my drink.

 

Bom staring at me suspiciously but didn’t bother to ask or what. Maybe she’s just thinking that I missed playing around like this and dirking. But I know… she’s having a hint why I’m like this, she’s just waiting for me to tell her.

 

“hey! Give me one more” I said. The guy in front of me is staring at me worriedly. He doesn’t want to give me more but what can he do? I’m the costumer and I have all the rights.

 

“no... don’t give her another” I heard bom. The guy in front of me smiles at bom, like he was relief with it.

 

“come let’s go home dara” I nodded at her. Even I don’t like to go home yet I just nodded and obey what bom said. I know I won’t win if I ref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter