Honeybabe

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“good morning!” Chaerin’s mom greeted the four girls whose busy preparing breakfast. Bom and Dara cooking while Chaerin and Minzy setting the table.

 

“good morning umma!” All of them greated Mrs. Lee back with huge smiles painted on their faces.

 

“I see you’re preparing breakfast. Can I join?” Mrs. Lee asked. She thinks that the more she spend time with them the more chances Dara and Chearin will be together again.

 

“of course mom!” Dara answered followed by nods from the rest.

 

Chaerin slowly walks towards Dara and whispered “sorry..”

 

Dara look at Chaerin and smile. “it’s ok.” Dara answered Chaerin.

 

Truth be told she’s happy that her mother is here and the more her mother will stay with them the more time they can act as couple and she can again feels what it feels to have Dara in her arms but still the reality always hits her knowing that Dara is attached with someone and it gives her guilt all over her body.

 

She loves Dara so much but she doesn’t have the heart to ruin a relationship and the worst part is the person who’s Dara’s present is a good person… much more good than her.

 

“oh! I miss this. You guys are so busy especially Dara who’s always out having her shoot” Mrs. Lee said as she walks were the ex couple is.

 

After Dara and Cherin’s short conversation she continue preparing breakfast. “aigooo…. Dara you look like a good housewife preparing breakfast to your half” Mrs. Lee commented causing Dara to blush.

 

“mom! Don’t . She still needs to make eggs without shell on it” Chaerin said teasing Dara while her arms comfortably resting at Dara’s waist.

 

“yah!!” Dara shouted a little and smack Chaerin’s hands. Chaerin can only laugh at her.

 

“that’s right. I remember the last time she cooked for us… while I was chewing the egg I felt something little and hard and when I look at it … I was shocked to see a small piece of egg shell and I thought it’s a rock salt but then I notice that her egg doesn’t have taste” Bom join teasing Dara reminiscing the time when Dara whole heartedly cooked breakfast for them.

 

Mrs. Lee can only laugh at them watching them bullying Dara with Chaerin being sweet to her but also bullying her.

 

[Just in no time you’ll be together again]

 

*DING DONG*

 

The sound of doorbell interrupted them making them stop talking and look at each other confused.

 

“is Yoona coming?” Chaerin whisper to Dara. Dara shook her head. “no” She answered.

 

“unnie… minzy did you invited visitor?” Chaerin asked the two who’s standing in front of them.

 

They both shook their head.

 

“Chaerin I think you better find it by yourself” Mrs. Lee said as she heard another ring. Of course she knows who is the visitor but act like she doesn’t know.

 

Chaerin let go of Dara’s waist and walk over to open the door.

 

[aish! it’s our vacation. Why can’t I have Dara by myself? How can I express my love to her if someone is here?]

 

Chaerin open the door uninterestedly showing her cold appearance. She doesn’t care if the person on the other side thinks that she cold because she really is.

 

“still the same cold Chaerin I see” the person on the other side of the door said with too much wide smile on her face.

 

“Trish?” Chaerin half screamed. She can’t believe what she’s seeing now.

 

Trish is her childhood friend. Her closest friend among her friends in France. She treated Trish as her little sister like Harin.

 

Seeing Trish in front of her really shocked her. It’s been long since they last saw each other and Chaerin surely missed Trish a lot. She wants to slap her face just to make sure if it’s true or not.

 

Trish spread her arms widely inviting Chaerin for a hug. “are you just gonna stand there with mouth open?” Trish asked and giggled watching CHaerin’s expression.

 

Chaerin snapped back to reality and accept Trish’s invitation and hug her back.

 

“oh my God! I can’t believe this. How did you know that I’m here?” Chaerin asked in between their hugs.

 

“auntie told me”

 

“but she didn’t tell me”

 

“because it’s a surprise” Chaerin and Trish broke their hug after they heard the familiar voice.

 

“auntie!” Trish shouted and run towards Mrs. Lee to hug her, inviting herself to go inside the house earning confused look at the three. “how are you?” Trish continue as she broke their hug, totally oblivious of three pairs of eyes watching them with curiosity.

 

“I’m fine trish… you’re so beautiful” Mrs. Lee commented as she scan Trish from head to toe.

 

“mom is right! you’re very beautiful” Chaerin agreed making Trish’s cheeks painted pink tint on her cheeks.

 

“come let’s leave them for a while” Dara said just enough for Bom and Minzy to hear her. She dragged Bom and Minzy back to the dining area  and continue eating.

 

“who is she unnie” Minzy asked Dara cutting the weird atmosphere.

 

“I don’t know. it’s my first time to see her” Dara answered uninterestedly. She’s busy calming her heart for having a slight ting of pain. She can’t be jealous. They’re over. She keeps on telling herself not to be affected but her heart is just too stubborn to listen to her. She’s hurt. She doesn’t know why. She’s not sure where it came.

 

'why? why I’m hurt/ why I’m feeling this?'

 

'is it because she acted sweet a while ago but when she saw that girl she easily forget about me? Am I really that not important? That every time a girl will approach her she will automatically forget about me… just like what she did when ga-in is with her'

 

'or it’s because she said she will do all just for me to feel that she loves me. Did I expect too much?'

 

“maybe she’s Chaerin’s ex” Bom said bluntly.

 

Minzy look at Dara worriedly. She’s afraid that her unnie will hurt more then what she’s feeling now.

 

Bom who suddenly understand what her tongue just blurted out gasp in shock. She too look at Dara. She knows that Dara is hurt and still hurting.

 

“ahhh… err… darong…” but before Bom continue what she will say Dara’s phone suddenly rung.

 

Dara stand from her seat to take her phone but stop and face Bom. “don’t worry I’m fine. I have Yoona right?” Dara said and gave a forced joyful smile.

No need to ask. Dara already knows what Bom’s gaze means and all she wanted is to stop the question… but most of all is to stop the feelings.

 

“he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter