Morning of Misunderstandings Part 1

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: I wanna say a quick thanks to

.

izzy1993 addictedtoyourlove & Tama_Totoro_Chan

for subbing !!! Omo!! This story now reached 60 subbies! *dies* *revives back to life* i'll try my best not to let any of you lovely silent readers and lovely subbies down!! And that's a promise i intend to keep! >;)

NOW TO THE STORY!

Block B shuffled their way into their ship. All of them where pissed, tired, and above all anxious. Encountering Infinite and finding out they wanted find out who SooWoo was made them un-easy. Never have they ever felt so worried about a persons safety so much ,besides their own. Maybe it was because you were Block B's only way to getting those diamonds ,or they could actually care about you. Either way, the seven men felt like they had to have you in their sites at all times now.

P.O sighed & held his watch up to eye level,"11:52, I'm gonna go back to bed now. Night hyungs."

The deep voiced youngest waved and walked into the rooms with a loud yawn. As if a chain reaction started by P.O, the rest of the members started to leave for their own rooms. Leaving Zico & U-kwon still in the hall. U-kwon looked over to your door with worry and exhaustion written all over his eyes. Then he felt a hand lay firmly onto his left shoulder. He craned his head around ,and saw the leader looking back at him with a goofy grin that turned into a tired yawn.

Zico whispered,"This is one of the reasons why me & the crew tried to stop you from loving SooWoo-ah. It's too dangerous ,for both yours safety."

"I know.",U-kwon sighed & slumped his shoulders,"But i'll protect her."

"You mean we'll protect her?",Which received a confused look from the brunette, Zico went on,"We still need SooWoo for the diamonds ,but that isn't the only reason we're gonna protect her. Honestly, it looks like that chick is starting to grow on this whole crew. Which i hoped didn't happen ,and that makes it even harder for both us & her when she find out."

U-kwon's lips curled into a smirk,"Oh really? Looks like I'm not the only rule breaker on this ship."

Zico chuckled,"Yeah, well ima go to bed now. Those f***king douche bags just wasted half our sleeping time on useless s*** & only a bit of it on stuff that actually matters.",The blond leader started to grumble to himself as he headed to his bedroom.

U-kwon laughed at his leader as he left. Then turned to your bedroom door ,and his smile flipped upside down and into a small frown. He silently said his good night to you behind the closed door ,and walked off to his own room to sleep.

~~~~~~

It was now morning and you where still dreaming. That was before rays of light poured out from the small cracks of the closed curtains. The morning light made it's way to your face ,and caused you to stir in your sleep. Now finally you woke up ,thanks to the lights. You yawned, sat up then stretched your arms with a faint groan come from your mouth.

"W-what time is it...?",You said in groggy tone to nobody in particular.

Since there was no clock in the room, you guessed it was still morning. You fixed yourself up ,changed into a better attire ,then headed to the door. Just as you turned the doorknob ,it quickly stopped turning.

"Huh...?",You looked at the knob ,then turned it again. Once more the knob stayed in place.

You said, flabbergasted,"What the flip? Why won't it open??",you started to turn the knob more aggressively now.

Now you started to bang on the door. You yelled,"YAH! GUYS!! SOMEBODY, THIS DOOR WON'T OPEN!!!"

Silence.

"GUYS!! IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE ,THEN HAHA YOU GOT ME! NOW PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!",You yelled and banged on the door harder.

After a few moments of door banging. You sighed and backed away from the door. You were never really a big fan of being stuck in a closed area for so long. It wasn't because you were claustrophobic ,but because of something that happened to you through your whole life. More info about that and your past will be told in future chapters.

You blew air into your cheeks in frustration. Then you fell back onto your bed with a deep sigh.

"Must get out of here...",You thought ,then quickly got back up.

Suddenly you remembered back to your martial arts lessons with B-bomb. 'Hmm... Maybe i could knock down the door...',You thought,"Or atleast kick it hard enough to break the lock."

You nodded at your idea ,and readied yourself. After a few minutes of steaching ,you headed to the farthest area of the room adjacent to the door. You jumped a bit ,feeling a bit scared that you'll fail. Now was the moment of truth, you ran off with hands infront of you to hit the door and cushion your hit. Just as you started running ,the door suddenly ............ swung open. And there was Kyung with his usual happy-go-lucky smile.

"Hehe mianhae SooWoo--AHHH!!! WHY ARE YOU RUNNIN--!!!!",Kyung was cut short.

You also screamed at the sudden site of the red head. You tried to stop yourself ,but couldn't due to the extreme force you put into your run. And everything else afterwards seemed to go in slow motion. Kyung stared at you in surprise ,and stayed stuck in his tracks like a deer in the headlights. While you ,unintentionally, started near him. And just like a car crash, your body aggressively collided with his. Since you had your hands put infront of you, you accidentally shoved Kyung. Then you tripped on his falling figure ,which caused you to fall onto the poor curly haired red head. The both of you landed with a rough 'oof!!' and a few groans.

"Ow....",You both said in pain.

Neither you or Kyung noticed the position you both were in at the moment due to your collision and multiple bruises. That was, until you heard a familiar voice.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!"