Homemade Breakfast? part2

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
When B-bomb left to get the ingredients. You wasted no time ,and started to clean the kitchen. In every nook & cranny of this kitchen ,there was dirt, grime, & dust.

You cleaned up all the things you needed. And then finish cleaning up the kitchen after cooking.

It took you 10 minutes to clean the dishes & utensils. 15 minutes to clean that oven. And another 10 minutes to clean the counter.

You sighed in content & threw away the dirty ,damp paper towels ,and wash off the damp & not dirty cloths. When you finished, you looked around.

"Hmm... This kitchen actually looks nice. If you cleaned it up ,that is.",you said aloud, pleased.

"You sure like to talk to yourself."

You saw B-bomb walk in with 2 bags full of ingredients to create Kimchi. Then B-bomb looked around the kitchen & whistled.

He said in awe,"Whao, are you sure this is our kitchen?"

You laughed,"Yes, babo. It just needed some sprucing up & it looks all brand new!"

You took the groceries,"Gomawo! I'll make sure to pay you back ,because i'm kind of broke right now.",you grinned sheepishly.

He shook his head,"Nah, your already paying me back with this meal.",he smiled.

"No seriously, i'll feel guilty for not paying you back.",You insisted.

"But-",You cut B-bomb off.

You held up a wooden cooking spoon,"No but's! Now please hand me the cabbage?"

B-bomb silently handed you the green vegetable.

~~~~

After about almost an hour of cooking, the kimchi was done.

"Done!",You grinned.

"Perfect timing too, the guys usally wake up around 8.", B-bomb looked at his watch.

You then put the wooden spoon with some kimchi on it, infront of B-bomb's face.

"Huh?",he stared at the spoon.

You shoved it closer to his face,"Try it! Tell me if its good or not."

B-bomb the spoon. Suddenly his eyes twinkled.

"Holy ...",he said, eyes wide.

You asked,"Is it any good??"

All B-bomb did was nod.

You grinned,"Good! Now C'mon! Help me move this food to the dining room before the rest of them wake up!!"

You & B-bomb set up the table. The kimchi was in the middle of the table surrounded by bowls & chopsticks.

"There! Ready!",You smiled ,you high-fived B-bomb.

You did your mini happy dance. B-bomb laughed at you & his expression softened.

'I can't believe you got me buying you groceries & helping you cook. In all my life, nobody was ever able to persuade me into doing such things. You sure are something else, Young SooWoo.',B-bomb thought.