Chain Reaction

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: So last chappie was U-kwon's POV and now it's back to You POV again. Just letting you know ^^ and, new subscriber, thank you to

shouttax

for subbing!

TO THE STORY!

You climbed back up the ladder and shut the hatch. You saw U-kwon walking off to the docks.

'I've had enough of your reason-less silence, U-kwon.',You thought and followed him.

TaeIl was walked back to the ship ,when he saw you speed walking his way.

"Hey cutie. Where you going?",TaeIl grinned.

You ran past him and yelled,"No time Taeil! I gotta talk to U-kwon!"

"Oh... araso",He turned back to the ship then paused and quickly spun back around,"WHAT?! If she tries to talk to U-kwon again, we're in deep s**t!!"

TaeIl was about to run after you ,but stopped. Being the babo he is, he didn't think of the worst case scenario and thought U-kwon would still ignore you. And he went back to the ship.

You ran across the blocks looking for U-kwon. Your legs began to give out ,but that didn't stop you from searching for U-kwon. Then, you stumbled upon an abandoned block as you stopped to get a breather.

You hunched over with hands on your knee's. As you deeply breathed in and out ,you looked at the area around you. It was empty and scary, like the block where you nearly got .

You stood up straight,'What am i doing!? I could get hurt again!! Baboya SooWoo! I know better than to go back here ,but why did i come?'

Turned around and quickly headed back to the docks ,but just as you turned around someone put their hands on your shoulders. Your eyes widened and looked up. You thought it was a creepy stranger ,but fortunately for you it was U-kwon. You gasped.

He stared at you with his eyebrows creased,"ARE YOU INSANE!?!"

You became speechless,"I-I..."

"Have you gone crazy?! Only a lunatic would come back here after nearly getting molested!!",He yelled at you,"Why did you come back?"

"'Cause i saw you walking here. And i wanted an answer from you.",You said,"Why are you being so cold to me? You've became so distant with me since you healed. Wae?"

"Well why where you avoiding me while i was stuck in bed?",U-kwon asked, and he let go of you.

You gawked,"W-what? I wasn't avoiding you. In fact, i tried checking up on you every chance i got."

"Then why didn't i see you?",U-kwon frowned,"I thought you didn't want to see me ,that's why i ignored you .... It hurt me when i didn't see you and that you were neglecting me.",He confessed.

You looked up at U-kwon ,but he didn't face you. "I wasn't neglecting you, babo.",You slapped his arm,"Block B made me do stuff for them. Like errands and stuff."

"What do you mean? The guys told me you didn't wanna see me...",U-kwon said his own logic.

Both of you became silent. Then wheels started to turn in U-kwon's mind, and he started to become enraged.

"Those f***ing BASTARDS !!!",U-kwon yelled and turned to the docks area.

"Mwo...?",You asked.

U-kwon turned to you,"Come on, SooWoo. Bali!!"

He took your hand and sprinted to the ship. 'Those damn mother f***ers!! HOW DARE THEY MESS WITH MY LOVE LIFE!!!',U-kwon thought as he ran,'They'll pay for this!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeong lovely readers!! I have some news to tell you. *sobs* i start school again tomorrow *sobs water falls* so that means i won't be updating as quick as i usually do v__v, .___, i'll try to squeeze in as many updates this week as possible. So please bare with me (: