Kimchi

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
You & B-bomb sat on the couch & waited for the rest of BlockB to arrive.

Then, Zico walked in while looking at his phone.

"Morning! I'll go head to McDonalds..... what the ...?",Zico looked up in surprise.

"What hyung? What cha se-- WHAA!! KIMCHI !!!",Kyung's eyes gleamed happily.

Soon after, the rest of BlockB came & saw your kimchi.

"Whao, who ordered the kimchi?",U-kwon asked.

"Actually",B-bomb nudged your side,"SooWoo made this, just this morning."

"Yea, well i wanted to make you guys a good homemade meal. Considering you eat fast food all the time.",You sheepishly grinned.

'Ohh, so thats why she was asking all that stuff last night.',JaeHyo thought.

BlockB where touched, not many people ever made them anything. Unless they wanted something in return or to food-poison them.

You coughed akwardly,"Well what are you doing just standing there?! The kimchi's gonna get cold!"

Kyung was 1st to react. He ran over & took a bowl and started to chow down.

Very soon after, the rest of the guys ate too.

"So... how is it?",You asked anxiously.

They all looked at each other then said union,"IT'S AMAZING!!"

You beamed at them ,then you went back to enjoying your kimchi. After finishing the kimchi, it was time to clean up. You where about to pick up the pot where the kimchi was in ,but U-kwon stopped you.

"I'll do it.",He smiled and took the pot.

P.O passed by and said teasingly,"Awwwww! Look at U-kwon hyung, being such a sweetheart."

U-kwon scowled,"Aish! Shut up P.O!",then kicked the maknae.

You giggled at the scene then went back to cleaning. Suddenly, you felt somebody wrap their arms around you. You turned your head to see Kyung's happy face.

"GOMAWO SOOWOO-AH! THE KIMCHI WAS DAEBAK!!!",He bellowed happily.

You chuckled,"No prob Kyung-sshi."

"You'll cook for us again ,yes?",Kyung grinned with pleading eyes.

"You like my cooking that much?",You laughed,"If so then, araso."

"YESS!!!",Kyung fist pumped and did his happy dance. (it's his shoulder dance he did in his Nillili Mambo teaser.)

You laughed at Kyung as he happy danced out the door. You thought,'This guy is like an ever lasting orange battery.",and shook your head.

Then you felt a tapping on your shoulder. You spun your head around and saw B-bomb.

"Oh hey ,B-bomb.",You said ,surprised.

He fiddled with his fingers as he looked at you. B-bomb said akwardly,"If you ever cook anything again. And you need like a helper or something ..... don't hesitate to like, ask me...."

You nodded and smiled,"Nae ,thanks for the offer ,B-bomb. I'll keep that in mind."

B-bomb grinned back at you ,then left. You smiled to yourself,'Looks like i found myself a new cooking buddy.'