JaeHyo's Story part 2

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Thank you to

fict96SHA

for subscribing! & if you like/love this story and you have over 100 karma point ,would you mind to press the vote up button..? (: i hope it's not too much to ask x)

TO THE STORY!

"Well it was all good until one day..."

**FLASHBACK...again**

It was almost a whole year since JaeHyo proposed to is girlfriend, now fiancé. B-bomb & Zico excepted the fact that JaeHyo was engaged & let the couple live on the ship.

JaeHyo's fiancé was in the dining area ,on the phone talking to somebody. She didn't look happy, heck, whoever she was talking to was giving her wrinkles of annoyance.

"I don't want to talk anymore. I thought you both excepted JaeHyo oppa! How come you won't except that we're married?",She said sourly through the phone.

A voice said through the other line,"Honey, please reconsider! He's a pirate!! How will he support a family? By steeling, fighting, & trading?! I don't want our beloved daughter to go through all that financial struggles!"

If you haven't guessed already, it's her parents. They where only ok with her dating JaeHyo ,because they thought it was just a rebellious faze. But their thoughts where far from wrong when they found out about the silver band JaeHyo had put on their only child and daughter.

"I've already made up my mind. I'm marrying JaeHyo oppa next month, January. I sent you guys an invite ,please think it over. JaeHyo oppa is sweet, amazing, & knows just how to care for me.",She said,"I'm hanging up now, Annyeong umma, appa."

"W-wait sweet--!",She didn't give them another chance to talk, and hung up.

~~~~~~

Back at her parents home. Her mother was panicking as her father was sulking in the corner.

"WHAT DO WE DO?! That pirate took away our own daughter! WAEYO!?",Her umma clenched onto her hairs to the roots.

Her appa frowned sadly,"That filthy bastard, he probably brainwashed her into loving him. But why our daughter?!"

Her umma agreed,"We've got to do something about this! She doesn't know what trouble & struggles she's getting herself into!"

Her appa began to think, soon after he snapped his fingers. Which caused their maid to come over.

"Miss Yang please bring our daughter home and start up the Machine.",Her appa instructed.

"Nae ,sir.",A woman in her late 30's to early 40's bowed and left.

"What are you planning on doing ,darling?",Her umma asked.

"I'm gonna save our daughter from making one of the biggest mistakes of her life...",he said.

~~~~~

Back on BlockB's ship, JaeHyo's fiancé was sitting down in the dining room when her phone rang.

"Yobeseyo?",She said. (A/N: wrong spelling?)

Miss Yang, her parents maid replied,"Yes Annyeonghaseyo miss. Your parents request you to please cone visit. They wish to talk to you."

"If it's about the wedding then mianhae ,but aniya.",She frowned.

"Oh ani, it's not about the wedding. They just wish to speak with you.",miss Yang said.

She sat up,"Really? Well why don't they just call me?"

"They really want to speak to you face to face.",Miss Yang said.

"Oh... Araso, tell them i'm on my way over.",She said and hung up.

She changed her clothes and headed off to the bus stop. Then she got yet another call. This time it was JaeHyo.

"Oh, yobeseyo oppa.",Her mood brightened as the bus drove it way to the stop.

JaeHyo said,"Hey baby, where did you go? Did you wanna play hide and seek~?"

"Ani oppa",she giggled,"I'm going to umma & appa's house. They want to talk to me about something. I'll be back soon, araso?"

"Um okk... Wait, WHY DO THEY WANT TO TALK TO YOU?",He asked.

She shrugged,"Molla, they just said to come over. Gotta go oppa, i'm getting onto the bus now."

"Wait jagiya! Let me go with you!!",JaeHyo quickly got ready.

She shook her head,"Ani! I'm already on the bus anyhow ,silly. Don't worry, i'll back soon! Okk?"

JaeHyo stoped & sighed,"Fine, be safe. You have your pepper spray ,right?"

"Nae oppa, safe in my bag.",She patted her bag,"Bye now oppa~"

"Bye jagiya.",He hung up.

JaeHyo still got ready. He wasn't letting is fiancé go around all alone. He left the ship and took a taxi to her parents home.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo's fiancé was now infront of her parents medium sized home. She took a deep breath & opened the gate. She walked through the garden on the pathway. This place gave her an eerie feeling ,but she shook it off. She grew up here, she shouldn't feel uncomfortable in any way. Finally she reached the front door and pressed the doorbell.

Right after, she heard the door unlock. It swung open, revealing her parents.

"Hi honey!",Her mom smiled,"Please, come in! Come in!"

They moved so she could get inside. The house hasn't change since she moved out. Except for the holiday decor. She then turned around to face her parents.

"You brought me here to talk about JaeHyo oppa ,didn't you?",She crossed her arms.

"Well yes and no. We also wanted to catch up with you. How are you doing ,sweet pea?",Her appa gave her a one armed hug.

"You could catch up with me on the phone.",She pointed out.

"But that would be no fun! Come on, while we catch up, why not join us for supper?",Her mom gestured to the dining table filled with food.

'What are you guys planning appa, umma?',she thought ,but still followed them to eat.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo was trying to remember where is fiancé's parents house was. He stretched his head. All he remembered was the scenery. It was starting to annoy the taxi driver, until finally JaeHyo spotted a familiar street.

"Oh! Ajushi, make a right turn at the next stop!",JaeHyo pointed.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo's girl was sitting at her families dining table with her parents. She didn't want to eat ,but her parents forced her. Yet she still declined.

"Please honey, i made dukbokki. I know how much you like dukbokki.",her umma urged.

"Aish, if i eat the dukbokki will you please stop forcing me to eat?",She asked.

Her parents nodded. She sighed and took the chopsticks and took some of the dukbokki. She looked at the food for a short monent, then consumed it.

"Mmm~ this tastes just like how--",She couldn't finish her sentence.

JaeHyo's fiancé soon fell back against the seat. Her eyes soon started to close & she out....