As You Slept

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Hello lovely readers! I wanna say thanks to

Nikelf, YeonMi, Afanofeverything & love1less1

for subbing!! C:

TO THE STORY!

As soon you layed down, you where knocked out. You started to snore lightly. While you where sleeping, diagonal from your room was U-kwon.

He sat on his bed silently. In his mind, he kept replaying the moment he saw you so crestfallen. It made his heart wrench and make him want to beat the stupidity out of his crew members.

U-kwon clenched onto his hair. 'Damn, what's wrong with this crew? Ever since we've started stealing s*** they haven't cared really about anything else other than getting what we wanted.',he thought.

He looked over to your bedroom door and thought,'I should check on SooWoo. She's probably really sad.'

U-kwon pushed himself off his bed and quietly walked his way over to your room. The door wasn't quiet shut all the way ,so he just lightly pushed it open. He looked around and spotted you on your bed sleeping. His eyes softened as he went to your sleeping figure.

Without hesitation, as gracefully and quietly as possible, he layed himself down next to you on the bed. Your sleeping face was facing him. U-kwon studied your relaxed and sleeping face lovingly.

'She's even beautiful while she's sleeping...',He thought and your mid-upper arm with his thumb.

Suddenly, your relaxed face turned into a troubled expression. Your eyebrows creased slightly as you inched closer to U-kwon's warm body. U-kwon wrapped his arm around you while still staring at you.

His eyes moved lower and lower until they spotted your lips. Those slightly pink and medium sized lips. The more he looked at them, the more his face moved closer to yours. Until finally he hit your forehead.

'They look so kissable & soft. I wonder what they feel like...',he thought.

U-kwon moved his lips closer and closer. Then ............