Questions Answered...?

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Thank you very much to

.

kpopextreme, Minieggs, Crazyfangirls234, & nicholelove2ne1

for subscribing! =D ,some of you readers might think I'm doing these 'Thank You's' just because ,but really i do am thankful to every single subbie for subscribing to my story. Seriously, it makes me happy to know you readers actually enjoy reading this fanfic enough to subsribe :3

NOW TO THE STORY!

You thought,'Figures he wanted to know my name ,but... my relationship with the guys? Now I'm definitely sure these guys are a band of creeps!!'

Just as you opened your mouth to speak, L stopped you. He added,"And don't give me that 'Nunya' s***. I'm no retard like Hoya hyung."

"I wouldn't dream of it~",You said in a mocking tone.

"B****, you're aware that i could slice your head clean off those shoulders right here, right now?",L growled and gestured to his sword located at the right of his torso,"So cut the c*** and gimme the answers. I'm not in the mood right now for useless s*** coming from some worthless w****."

You had to admit, noticing the weapon made you shaky. But you tried to keep a poker face on so L couldn't see you were becoming vulnerable.

"Someone's on their man period~~",You chimed in a singing tone.

"Answers!",L growled and let go of your chin then brought his free hand to the grip of his sword.

You huffed,"O-ok already! Shesh... My name is ---"

Before you could say another word, a mysterious hand fluidly came over your mouth from behind and halted your speaking. Your eyes nearly popped out of their sockets the moment the foreign body limb came into contact with your mouth. Suddenly, a very familiar voice started to speak from behind you.

"Don't you think you're being a little too harsh on this poor girl? Just to figure out her name. Tsk tsk, that ,my dear douche bag, is what we call desperate"

L scowled and narrowed his eyes even more, if that was even possible. And he said,"F*** you Jiho..."

Your brain clouded with confusion. Then you attempted to say,"Jiho?!? W-who's that!?",But it ended up in just a meer muffle of jumbled up letters.

Both males ignored you for the time being ,and focused on glaring down at one another.

"Let the girl go ,MyungSoo. You're making a scene.",The supposed 'Jiho' hissed.

That's when you too realized the pairs of eyes looking your way. Everyone in that area of the market ,and maybe a bit further, had been watching you and L the whole time. You felt your face and ears heat up in embarrassment. As you felt the blood in your body rush to your cheeks, 'Jiho' started to drag you in a backwards motion.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing you little s***?!",L exclaimed as he also noticed the sudden movement.

Right after he had said that, L yanked on your aching hand. The pull caught both you and 'Jiho' off guard ,and you were suddenly pulled forward and out of the mystery mans grasp. Your body unintentionally started to stumble towards the Infinite pirates direction. Now, you were grasped by the forearm by L and now in full view to see who this 'JiHo' was. Once you could finally focus your gaze on the mystery man, your expression suddenly showed one of surprise mixed with relief.

You gawked in shock,"Zico?!?!"

The mystery man, which was Captain Zico, looked back at you with a sheepish look on his face.

"Ah, so you DO know Block B?",L questioned with a smirk,"So now tell me, who is this girl ,Jiho?"

Both you and Zico stiffened ,neither of you would speak. Before any other secrets could be told, suddenly another voice was heard from behind you and L.

The voice said,"I don't think that's any of your business. Now......",the male voice trailed off.

All of the sudden, the person spoke up once more,"let her GO!!!",the last word was said in a loud tone.

Just as the unidentified person said 'go', you heard the sound of a sort of wooden object hit against a body limb ,down below. But it wasn't hit against you, in fact, you didn't feel anything. Except, after the hit was heard, L, behind you gave out a loud groan in pain and slumped to floor. You whipped your head around and saw the man hunched over with pain washed over his expression. L had his hands protectively pressed down against his injured junior. You then looked up from L to see the face of your other savior. You and Zico both looked at male with happy ,surprised expressions.

A grin spread across your face,"JaeHyo!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: mianhae lovely readers!! I WAS going to update earlier this week ,but i've been falling behind in school ,so my parents are taking away my computer/phone privileges until they see progress /.\, i am really sorry! I'll try to bring up my grades as soon as i can!! >;) Until then, i'll probably be updating mostly on the weekend. =,c Please bare with me readers~! Alright? :3 ok, soo yea ...... 'til my next update! See ya~