Morning of Misunderstandings Part 2

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Thank you very dearly much to

.

vaho1997 & karenwoo & Ellelove & bloodlovegirl & moonprincess

for subscribing!!! d:

NOW TO THE STORY!

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!"

a voice yelled.

Both you and Kyung were still trying to recover from the collision crash when you heard the voice. Then a shadow casted over Kyung & you. You looked up to see who was the owner of the shadow. And there towering over your fallen bodies was ,U-kwon, and he didn't look happy.

"G-good morning U-kwon.",You said and winced slightly.

He put his hands on his hips,"Yeah, good morning.",He said in a sour tone,"So what ya' doing down there with Kyung?"

You tilted your head slightly with a raise of an eyebrow at your feline eyed test boyfriend. That was until you faced forward to see Kyung's grimacing face. Your eyes became saucers as you realized the position you were in. Kyung was laying flat on the floor. While you were onto of his with your arms crossed on his chest. And both your legs were all tangled up. You quickly got off the curly haired pirate and fixed yourself. Just as you were about to help Kyung up ,U-kwon already did the task for you. U-kwon grabbed the now conscious Kyung by the shirt collar and brought him to his feet.

"So what do you think you were doing Kyung??",U-kwon sneered.

Kyung replied ,scared,"W-what was i doing?!?!"

U-kwon replied yelling even louder,"It looks like you got a little to friendly with SooWoo, Care to explain?!"

"Stop yelling at me hyung! I didn't mean to do anything to SooWoo-ah!!!",Kyung yelled back. Now, the rest of the crew heard the yelling and was now in the hall to witness the whole scene.

You said ,annoyed while rubbing your sore forearms,"Aish!! Shush up with the yelling contest!!!! U-kwon!! Quit jumping to conclusions! And Kyung!! Don't be afraid of U-kwon, he's like a harmless fly!!!"

Kyung looked at you,"Harmless fly!?! You have noo idea what power this guy has!!!! He could slaughter right now if he wants!!!"

U-kwon tightened his grip on Kyung's abused shirt. Then he said to you,"Then what exactly was i looking at hmm??"

"Well i'll make it short for you. I was locked in my room & i was gonna ram into the door when Kyung opened it. Then i ended up running into him & into that big mess you just saw earlier.",You explained as shortly as possible,"So you have no reason to beat up one of your crew mate now ,araso!?!"

U-kwon looked at you then at Kyung, then back at you. Finally, the brunette loosened his hold on the redhead ,making him fall down. Kyung looked at U-kwon in fright then sprinted off to their room.

You sighed,"Why must you always jump to conclusions?! It was just an accident! Please stop thinking everything you're not fully aware of is a problem!!!",I scolded him then turned to the crew,"And also, just curious, who locked me into my room? That door wasn't locked when i went to sleep last night."

Everyone started to eye the captain, Zico. He looked at you with a sheepish grin,"Aye, that be me.... Mianhae SooWoo-ah."

Your shoulders deflated as you looked at the dreadlocked pirate with a slightly annoyed expression. You replied,"Just please tell me before you do that ,please?"

He nodded, a few moments later, everyone started to head off to their own places. Leaving the hall, and leaving just you and U-kwon. He still seemed to be sulking over your scolding.

You bumped his arm with your elbow,"Yah ,U-kwon, don't just stand there! Are you sad that i yelled at you?",You looked at him ,then your eyes widened.

He looked back at you with a solemn expression. U-kwon looked hurt. That's when you realized you hurt him. He was just worried about your wellbeing and what exactly you were doing with Kyung.

"U-uh yah, U-kwon. I didn't mean to make you feel all bad ,alright? Mianhae.",You wrapped your arms around him. When you looked at him, he was still sad.

You said in a sort of lighthearted tone,"Hey, i thought you were a pirate. You say you're fine after a ugly fight ,but not after a little criticism.",then you laughed slightly.

What you didn't know was that U-kwon was just in really deep thought right after you yelled at him. Even since Block B's encounter with Infinite last night, U-kwon has been over the edge worried about your safety. He probably needed to release his stress ,and used your crash with Kyung as that outlet.

U-kwon thought,'Aish! I just need to calm down. I nearly killed Kyung just 'cause of some accident! God damn, just cool it U-kwon, you're making those Infinite f***ers words get to your head.'

When you noticed that U-kwon wasn't responding to you. You suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to comfort him.

"Mianhae, really. Please don't tell me you're gonna ignore me again.",You said ,again he stayed silent with a distant look in his eyes.

"SooWoo-ah!!",A voice ,you think it was B-bomb, called.

U-kwon finally started to snap out of his thoughts. He said,"Huh? What's wrong?"

You replied,"Um, nothing. I gotta go, someone's calling for me. Later.",You started to walked away ,but you were stopped by a hand wrap around your wrist to stop you.

You turned your head to see U-kwon holding your wrist. "W-wait...",He said.

You looked at him ,confused. Then suddenly you felt yourself being pulled into his embrace. U-kwon wrapped his arms around you tightly ,but not that he'll suffocate you. And he rested his chin on the top your head comfortably.

"Uh... Why are you hugging me ,U-kwon?",You asked as you head was against his chest.

He chuckled,"To apologize for the whole misunderstandin thing."

Then you pushed yourself away from him. Now he was looking at you while still hugging you. You replied,"Aniya, I'm nit the person you should be saying sorry to. It should be Kyung. You nearly knocked the life outta him just earlier. Go apologize to your crew mate."

As if on cue, the voice called for you once more. "I gotta go, somebodies calling for me.",You turned to leave ,but U-kwon hugged you a bit more tighter.

He pouted,"Ani!!! Don't leave me!!! Gajima!!!!"

You looked at him in a silly manor,"What are you on?!?! Your man period?!?!?! I'll be back soon man! And while I'm gone ,you'd better say sorry to Kyung ,araso??"

You tried walking away from him ,but he kept holding you tighter. Until finally, U-kwon's grip on you accurately loosened and you ran off ,free from his embrace. "See ya U-kwon!",You waved and ran off to where you heard the voice.

U-kwon huffed like a young 3 year old who didn't get the toy they wanted. Then he went off to do the deed you wanted him to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Haii lovely readers!! Sorry for not updating anytime sooner /.\ and sorry if this chappie kinda , my creativity isn't very good so please forgive me

Oh! And if you don't know. Gajima mean 'Don't Go'. Don't confuse it with Hajima while means 'Stop It' LOL like in BAP's song Stop it dx

Until my next update, bye bye readers!! ^^