Mr.Gobbles and Mixed Emotions

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Hello there lovely readers!! Before i start this chappie. I wanna say thank you to

monixx & cutiesweatiepie & ifaloyshee

for subscribing!! And also, please listen to K.Will's song 'Please Don't...' while reading this, Mianhae, i can't put the link up for you ): but just listen to that while reading, yes? (=

TO THE STORY!

After hearing the bad news. You felt numb all over as you slowly walked to your bedroom. When you reached your bedroom, you instantly slumped down against your bed. Not knowing what emotion to use, you sat there emotionless.

'Am i really in love with U-kwon?', you doubted your emotions,'I've only known him for about a month...'

You starred out into the hall, on deep thought. Then you saw U-kwon pass your room. Right at that moment, your heart started working overtime and you couldn't circulate your breathing. You put your palm over your left . You felt the strong pulse your heart gave off.

You dropped your hand and sighed in denial,'I was just surprised when i saw him! Right...? Everybody's hearts beat quickly when your surprised. But then again .... you don't just lose your breath when you're surprised'

You tried to make a logical explanation for what just happened. But nothing logical came into your mind other than you possibly having feelings for U-kwon. In annoyance, you laid your head onto the bed. Then, you heard bocking.

"What the...",You pushed your head away from the bed and looked around you.

You heard more bocking. 'What the heck? Is mr.Gobbles in here??',You thought.

Just as you predicted, the rooster was in your room. He was walking about absent mindedly and pecked at the floorboards.

You frowned,"Kyung needs to keep an eye on this chicken."

Then Mr.Gobbles gawked at you. You held up your hands defensively,"Mianhae! Shesh, Kyung needs to keep an eye on this ROOSTER. Happy?"

Seeming like mr.Gobbles was satisfied, he went back to pecking at the floor. You rolled your eyes then laughed at yourself.

'I must be going insane. I'm talking to a rooster.',You thought.

"Yah, Mr.Gobbles, go. Go back to Kyung. I want to be alone.",You shooed the rooster out your room.

When you tried to push him out the door, Mr.Gobbles pecked at your thumb. You recoiled your hand & held it with your other hand. The side of your thumb had a slightly small cut that was shaped like a lopsided diagonal cut with a small amount of blood. It didn't hurt ,but you where mad at the rooster for trying to hurt you.

"Out, now please.",You narrowed your eyes and sharply pointed your finger to the open door.

Mr.Gobbles looked at you & you gave him a hard look. He bocked at you one last time and walked out on his chicken legs.

You shut the door to make sure he wouldn't get in again. Then you went back to what you original where doing ,explaining your feelings towards U-kwon.

'The guys did say he loves me. No wonder why he always likes to be around me and he took those hits from that y man for me.',You thought, then shook your head,'Well the guys where also really late to get to us.'

You scratched the side of your head. You didn't know how felt anymore, love, pain, or just plain confusion.

"Aigoo, forget it.",you threw your hands up tiredly.

You were too emotionally and physically draining to think anymore. So you just went and took a nap.

'Maybe if i sleep it off, this whole dilemma will be fixed.',you thought as you drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Is my story drifting once more ..? Or am i just writing odd gibberish ? I dunno, please tell me cuz it feels like i am )": , i might edit this chappie later