A Note

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

It was now night time, 10:55 to be exact. The homes around the harbor where close to falling asleep ,along with you. You where getting ready to sleep. Just as you turned out the lights, you started to remember the event that happened back in the dining room.

.

'They all had such distant looks on their faces and they gave off a gloomy mood. Babo SooWoo, you shouldn't have been so nosey. Now you just made the guys remember bad memories!',You mentally hit yourself.

'But they did all look so sad and limp. Even Kyung, and he always has a happy vibe around him.',You thought,'I feel like i have to make it up for them ,somehow...',you stopped,'What am i thinking?! Why do i feel this way!? Like i want to make them happy again. Well.... Seeing those dorks in a positive mood does make my days a bit more brighter... especially U-kwon ..... Wait, WHAT?!?!',Your eyes widened then you dropped your head back onto the pillow,'Urg, i seriously need to sleep now. I'll think about this after going to bed.'

And finally, you shut your eyes and started to create dreams. While you where enjoying your good nights rest, the boys of Block B were also about to check in and rest themselves. That was, before Kyung went to the top deck.

He looked around the top deck, searching for something he thought he had left. Kyung puffed out his cheeks in irritation. 'Aish, where did i put my other shoe? I swear, i thought i left it up here!',he thought,'Oh well, i'll go look for it tomorrow.'

Just when he was going to head off to his room, he heard the sound of flopping paper coming from the light winds. He scrunched his brows together then looked around. Finally he traced to sound to the ships wooden steering wheel. He cocked an eyebrow up as he saw a small notebook/journal sized piece of paper taped to the wheel.

"What the...?",He tilted his head in confusion ,then prayed the paper away from the wheel.

The red head skimmed through the paper.... Well actually, Kyung couldn't really read ,but there was a few word he could understand. And that was 'At 11:30' and 'Infinite'. His eyes widened at the sight of his enemy's name written on the paper. Then he ran off to show the rest of the crew.

"Guys! Guys!! I found something on the deck!!!",He yelled and knocked on every door.

U-kwon came shuffling out of their room and glared at Kyung,"Kyung, SooWoo had better not be walking out that door.",He pointed to your room,"'Cause if she does, i'ma kill you for bothering mine and her's sleep."

"What's with all the f***ing noise man?! Pirates gotta rest too ya know?",P.O grumbled in annoyance.

Soon after, all the members had walked out of the rooms. All of them looking very annoyed at the young red head. All except for you, who was sleeping peacefully in the safety of your room.

TaeIl frowned,"You better have a good reason for waking us up Kyung. You know none of us like to stay up late without a reason."

Kyung assured,"I-I do! I found this, on the boats steering wheel.",He exposed the paper he had clenched in his hand,"Does anybody know how to read?"

Block B became silent. Either they were too tired to react, plotting in their mind how to take revenge on Kyung for taking their precious sleeping time, or too stubborn to admit they know how to read. Until finally, B-bomb took the paper.

He read aloud quietly the note.

"Dear Block B,

         I'm very sure that probably any of you can't read this ,so i'll make this short and simple so it won't make you destroy the small amount of braincells you have left. Meet us at the old abandoned warehouse by the docks at 11:30 sharp. You'd better be there unless you want us to steel yet another precious thing from you imbeciles, i just called you guys stupid, in case you didn't know. And i assure you, this is no trick, if it was, i wouldn't be using my own hands to be writing this. That is all.

Sincerely,

Infinite, the best pirate crew there ever was!"

Then B-bomb scowled at the paper, crumpled it up, and threw it to god knows where.

"Somebodies a little too cocky.", TaeIl side commented.

B-bomb looked at Zico,"What do you suppose we do?"

"What else?",He smirked,"Let's go kick some a**."

JaeHyo then remembered,"Hold on, what about SooWoo. She'll be on this ship ,alone. We can't just leave her here. She'll get kidnapped ,again. And then we'll have no way of getting...",Then he whispered,"The diamonds!"

"Don't sweat it hyung, i taught SooWoo some martial art moves a while back so she could protect herself.", B-bomb smiled proudly.

"And we won't be that long man.",Zico said,"And just to keep you calm, i'll lock her door so nobody can go in there while we're gone."

Zico walked over to your room and took out a key randomly hidden inside his floral jacket. Then he brought it up to the door knob and locked it. He even tested it ,but trying to turn it ,but the lock stayed locked.

"There happy? I actually thought U-kwon would be most worried about her.",Zico chuckled.

U-kwon yawned,"Man, i know my baby would be just fine after i heard B-bomb say he teached her martial arts."

Then P.O checked his watch and said,"Hey guys, it's already 11:05. Don't ya think we should get ready now?"

"Maknaes right, hurry up and get ready, we'll leave in 10.",Zico said.

All of them nodded and headed off to their rooms to change.

~~~~~~

About almost 10 minutes later, Block B stepped of their ship. Each of them dressed in their normal pirate attire. They also brought along their own weapons. I can't blame em' ,it's better prepared than at gun/sword point ,defenseless.

"Everybody ready?",Zico asked ,and the crew nodded,"Then we're off!"

Block B headed off to the abandoned warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Mianhae lovely readers for not updating anytime earlier! I was going to update this morning ,but i got distracted by this really good fanfic about survival & EXO & shadows LOL. oh look! A new subscriber!! Thank you very much to

KimmyBear

for subscribing to my story~ hehe hope you all enjoyed this update !! C: