Pissed off Kitty

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS !! Damn You 'Badass' Pirates! reached 1000 views just a few nights ago!! I honestly didn't think this story would get this much views, and in less than a month too! I thank you from the bottom of my kidneys to the top of my collar bone!!! Ok, i'll stop thanking you lovely readers now & thank

aiko322, Xeroxesnana, Mio_Chan, & myungpabosoo

for subscribing !!

TO THE STORY!

U-kwon pulled you off to the docks to the deck. He was pissed off to the max. And nothing could calm him down ,not even you.

"U-kwon! CALM DOWN!",You tried to stop him , but he kept dragging you off to the ship.

You & U-kwon where now on the ship. JaeHyo stepped out of the dining room and saw you both.

He waved,"Oh hey. Wait, why are you holding hands...?"

U-kwon let go of your hand and strode over to JaeHyo. In one moment, U-kwon's fist had connected with JaeHyo's cheek. JaeHyo stumbled backwards with one hand holding his left cheek.

You gasped,"What the hell U-kwon?! Why'd you do that!?!"

You ran over to JaeHyo. Some blood was coming out from his lip and there was a slight bruise on his cheek. You looked at U-kwon in shock & surprise

"He deserved it, so do the others.",U-kwon hissed.

Soon after, the others came out to the deck to see the commotion. And they noticed JaeHyo.

"Hyung, what happened?",B-bomb asked.

You answered for the both of them,"U-kwon punched JaeHyo-shi...."

U-kwon turned to the rest of BlockB. There where no signs of jokes or tom foolery in his eyes ,but rage & hatred.

"I wanna know this.",U-kwon spoke,"Are you guys really my friends?"

"Don't be a retard ,U-kwon. Of course we are!",P.O replied.

U-kwon spat,"Bull s***!! Real friends wouldn't plan to sabotage another friends love life!"

Block B looked at their crew mate in surpise,'HE KNOW'S?!',they thought. While you stood there, out of the know, not understanding anything yet.

Zico tried to reason,"Listen ,U-kwon. You misundersto--"

"Aniya! I understand completely! You guys brainwashed me into hating SooWoo!! And don't make me listen to anymore of your meaningless words!",U-kwon snapped & kicked Zico in the gut.

That kick blew the wind out of Zico's system. But he still stood his ground, wobbly.

"U-kwon, calm down. Let's just talk this out--",TaeIl spoke up ,but was stopped.

"TALK IT OUT?! We're f***ing Pirates ,TaeIl!!! We don't got any time for that sort of s***!",U-kwon shoot at TaeIl & shoved him away.

Before U-kwon could cause anymore harm to his crew mates. You finally stepped in. You stood infront of him with arms spread on both sides of you.

"Move SooWoo.",U-kwon said harshly.

You replied stubbornly,"No, you need to cool down & not take your anger out on the guys! What's going on with you?!"

U-kwon smirked & chuckled lowly,"You're no babo ,SooWoo. This should be clear as daylight to you by now."

You still looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Don't you get it? THESE GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY WE'RE IN THIS MESS! They made me ignore & neglect you!!",U-kwon yelled,"That's why you need to move so i can beat the c*** out of every single one of them."

You slowly let it sink in. Then your arms fell back down to your sides.

U-kwon took that as a sign that you understood. He was about to release his rage on the rest of BlockB ,but you stopped him once more.

"Violence never solves anything U-kwon! And this rule doesn't excuse you!",You said.

U-kwon frowned,"But they deserve it."

"So what if they do?! Fighting won't fix anything!! You'll just add lemon & salt to an open wound!!",You yelled.

BlockB sighed in relief that you weren't letting U-kwon unleash his wrath on them. Then you spun around and faced them.

"Don't get comfortable just yet.",You frowned,"You guys are in just as much trouble as U-kwon is."

BlockB tensed up again. You asked the question they all hoped you wouldn't had asked:

"Why did you guys make U-kwon hate me?"