JaeHyo's Story part 1

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
U-kwon's lips closer and closer to your's. Now his mouth was less than a millimeter away from yours. Just the slightest move and he could be kissing you.

'Just a bit closer...',U-kwon bit his lip slightly.

He tilted his head so it was angled. Finally, U-kwon leaned in and then...............

Then U-kwon felt a hand on his shoulder. 'So close.',He sighed quietly and turned his head. He looked at the hand and his eyes s it's way up the arm and to the face of the owner of the hand. It was JaeHyo, and he frowned sadly.

"Come with me.",He mouthed and walked out the door.

U-kwon blew air into his cheeks ,frustrated. He prayed himself away from your warm, sleeping body. As soon as he was off the bed, you shivered a bit and unknowingly moved your hands about searching for the heat U-kwon's body gave off. He quickly put a blanket over you then walked out to JaeHyo.

"You .",U-kwon glared.

JaeHyo frowned more,"U-kwon, i'm doing this for your own good."

U-kwon shoot back,"Oh really? Well you know what would be for my own good? If you and the rest of the guys backed off my love life."

"Listen, i know you're mad. I know what you're going thou-",JaeHyo got cut off.

"No you don't hyung. If you did then you wouldn't had let the guys lie to SooWoo.",U-kwon hissed.

JaeHyo narrowed his eyes,"Oh yes i do. I've actually been through what you're going through right now."

U-kwon looked at JaeHyo,"Mwo..? Really? Since when??"

JaeHyo sighed,"A long time ago before you a few of the other members where really members. Back when it was just me, Zico, & B-bomb. I dated this girl, she was the love of my life, still is. I loved her with all my heart & soul. I was actually thinking about marrying her.",he smiled at the memory.

U-kwon grew interested,"Then... what happened?"

JaeHyo looked away with a far away gaze and went on,"It was March...

**FLASHBACK**

It was a beautiful day in March, the 14th to be exact. JaeHyo was nervously pacing back and forth on a park bridge. In his mind, he was reciting the words he was planning on saying. It was the day JaeHyo was going to propose to his girlfriend that he's been with for a steady 2 years.

He was as nervous as a middle school student next in line to talk to the whole class. 'What if she rejects me?!',he thought,'A-Aniya ,don't be a babo JaeHyo! She'll definitely say yes.'

"JaeHyo oppa?",A female voice called him.

JaeHyo spun around and saw his lovely girlfriend. She smiled brightly,"Hi oppa."

"H-hey jagiya.",He grinned and hugged her.

"So what do you call me here for? Are we having another date?",Her eyes twinkled.

"Ani, i just wanted to show you this preety place. Isn't it preety?",JaeHyo smiled.

His girlfriend looked around and nodded with a chuckle,"Nae it is. How come you've never shown me this place before oppa?"

"Because i was saving to show you this place for a very special moment.",JaeHyo smiled,"You know what day it is right ,jagiya?"

"Mhmm, March 15th.",She replied, still looking around.

"I know that part ,but what exactly happens this day?",JaeHyo chuckled.

She thought then snapped her fingers,"Hmmm... Oh yeah! Isn't today white day?"

"Correct~ my baby's so smart!",JaeHyo wrapped his arms around her and pecked her cheek.

She laughed,"Oppa! You're making me blush.",then she covered her cheeks.

JaeHyo laughed also then remembered what he was going to do. He said,"Well... since it is White day, i have a gift for you."

"Really? Oppa, you didn't need to do that, just being with you is already an amazing gift!",She beamed.

JaeHyo pouted,"But i want to. So close your eyes."

"Nae.",She said and shut her eyes,"Is it candy? Or a plushie? Or is it a cooking book? You always did want me to learn more stuff to cook."

"Aigoo, you talk too much.sometimes jagiya. Here, open your eyes.",JaeHyo faced her, holding a small bouquet of 3 flowers.

She opened her eyes and covered . "Omo, such preety flowers! Gomawo oppa~!",She hugged JaeHyo and took the flowers.

"No problem.",JaeHyo said sheepishly.

All 3 where different. The 1st was a flower painted to look like a poke-ball.

"That ones ,'cause you love Pokemon so much.",JaeHyo explained.

The 2nd was a flower that was painted multi-colored. Each petal had a different bright color painted on it.

JaeHyo said,"Since you're favorite color is a neon rainbow."

And the last was a simple white rose. She took out that flower in confusion.

"And what about this one? Is it 'cause I'm a plain person? Or i have light skin?",She joked.

JaeHyo gave an airy laugh,"Aniya, look inside the rose."

She scrunched her eye brows ,then looked inside. In the very middle of the rose, there was a beautiful silver ring with a diamond laced into it with two small diamonds on each side of the diamond.

"Omo!",She nearly dropped the bouquet.

JaeHyo was now kneeling over on one knee and looked up at her. He said slightly shaken,"Jagiya, we've been together for 2 whole years. I love you so much and i hope i can be with you for the rest of my life. But as your husband."

She cupped a hand over as a small tear of joy trickles down her cheek.

"So... will you marry me?",JaeHyo gulped.

"Yes! Yes! A billion times yes!",She jumped into JaeHyo's arms ,excited.

It took a moment for JaeHyo to understand that she said yes. When he finally understood, he spun her around happily. JaeHyo took the ring and put the silver band around her ring finger.

"Hold on Hyung..."

*que record scratch*

"What?",JaeHyo asked.

"Where is this story going? Cause right now it seems like you're about to tell me your wedding.",U-kwon said.

"Oh mianhae, it's just a really good memory of mine.",JaeHyo smiled.

U-kwon pouted slightly,"So then what happened next? What happened to your girl? Did you guys divorce?"

JaeHyo frowned,"Aish, you ask too many questions too ,dongseang." "Well as i was saying, it was preety good from that day on. Til one day....",JaeHyo's eyes clouded with darkness & pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: haii lovely readers! Long time no story update!! Finally updated! And on 12/12/12 too! :D i hope you enjoyed this update & mianhae it seems that i keep putting cliffhangers v_v it's 'cause i don't want you guys uninterested LOL and sorry to everyone who wanted U-kwon to kiss SooWoo (aka You) i can be a meanie tease sometimes xx)